The Golden Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Golden Girls

Hi Ladies! I too have quite a sweet tooth but I never had the snack habit so that really helps.

What I find since I don't eat candy or anything very sweet, is that sweet veggies like sweet corn, and beets taste just wonderful and baby carrots saut?ed with butter and a tiny bit of brown sugar is good too.

It's still sugar but at least it's veggies!! I know fresh is best but canned baby beets are very satisfying and frozen sweet corn is very handy!

Sounds lame when we want brownies and caramels but it's a start!!
    My first "indifference experience" Saturday January 11, 2014. Thank God for Baclofen!

Comment

The Golden Girls

Jazis mum, I knew here to this thread, but I was reading back a bit. Happy to report no drinking today. Sadly wish I could share some good news about the snow, buts its coming and apparently gonna be a big deal!. I too sometimes feel like I need to replace al with something else.
      My go to snack of late is roasted broccoli with a tiny bit of olive oil and garlic powder. It's so good.
      Having tons of trouble with Internet today, I'll check back in later if I can.

Comment

The Golden Girls

See what I mean! Grrrr!

Comment

The Golden Girls

Hi Golden Girls! Checkin' in after a few days and I see that all is status quo.

Regarding a sweet tooth.. I don't really have one unless I am going hog wild and then want dessert. I'd much rather have savory snax! JM - I love beets! They are very cleansing. I know they are high in carbs, but you can't have everything!
          "We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections."
          ~John Lennon

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X