Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 18th January

God morning, folksies

I slept like a log last night - managed to get a good 9 hours. I must have been a bit fecked after the week.

Nothing in particular planned for today. I may just end up pottering around instead of trying to attempt going into town. The students are back, so it's quite busy. I'll see what Mrs. T might have in store for me when she wakes up.

Have a lekker Saturday, Army!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps - day confined to barracks for me as the car is being serviced. Unfortunately the house is like a tip so I may be spending the morning with Mr Dyson and a couple of cloths
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning Tipps and Spidey. Meeting some friends in the city at 1pm and then to visit my sis in law in hospital. She had inflamed appendix removed during the week and got an infection so will be in another few days poor girl. Not long awake with my 2nd cup of coffee. Got to go to the Post office and credit union before I get the bus as didn't make it yesterday I have to pay my weekly rent credit union and a phone bill so not much left after that lol. Have a super sober Saturday.out::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning folks off to work soon so I am, then planning on spending most of the weekend in the garden weather permitting. At least it might keep me out of harms way for a while.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Spidy, Foxyloxy, Ktabbers.

So you had the sleep fairy, Monsieur le Tips. I've just had the worst night sleep in a while............and, and.................and.............when i put my hot water bottle on the floor when it got cold during the night the fecking thing has leaked into one of my slippers.........now that was a joyful moment when I stuck me foot into a cold, damp sheepskin slipper.

This morning's whinge was brought to you by JC................other whines and whinges are available on series of CDs.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, count your blessings - imagine the bottle leaking in your bed:H:H:H:H

OK with you if I pass on the CD?:l

Second-hand from the Nest, but too good to resist:

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Dreamydoo,

Aye I suppose it could be worse. Anyway I stuck them in the airing cupboard so they'll be nice and cosy when I get in from the orifice.

Having a wee bit of trouble with anxiety the last couple of day. It's a sort of have I said or done something wrong kind of feeling anxiety.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning, just woke. Feeling a bit better I think.
                Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1614737 wrote: Good morning Tipperooo, Spidy, Foxyloxy, Ktabbers.

So you had the sleep fairy, Monsieur le Tips. I've just had the worst night sleep in a while............and, and.................and.............when i put my hot water bottle on the floor when it got cold during the night the fecking thing has leaked into one of my slippers.........now that was a joyful moment when I stuck me foot into a cold, damp sheepskin slipper.

This morning's whinge was brought to you by JC................other whines and whinges are available on series of CDs. Sorry JC I have to :H:H:H

JackieClaire;1614749 wrote:
                  Morning Dreamydoo,

Having a wee bit of trouble with anxiety the last couple of day. It's a sort of have I said or done something wrong kind of feeling anxiety.
                  :l:l Ask them Jacks ! No point wondering eh ?

I am off later today to have a chat with someone who coaches in meditation and mindfulness. Would be great for unwinding before or after the workhouse.

Comment

Hi ya all, cheeses it's miserable out....
                    Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Morning youse threes

I would ask them but I doubt it's anything............just a weirdie feeling.

At least I'll have a new hot water bottle by bed-time tonight................struggling there to turn a negative into a positive.

Glad to see you're feeling a bit better, Mario. Still want the Lemsip..............I'd offer you my hottie bottle but won't as you see it leaks and I like you.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Marioisback;1614754 wrote: Hi ya all, cheeses it's miserable out....
                        Very mild here though Mario ? Well from the vantage of the bed :H
                        There's a positive :yay:

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh bed

Rightio better get on with this. Bacinalongishbit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

How's the belly Mario ?has the swelling & bruising gone yet.
                            Or is it that lovely shade of yellow?

Comment

JC, shedloads of serenity and positive thoughts sent off from here. And :l:l:l:l

Must have left my manners somewhere along the way, but it was a disappearing post, so :waving: Tips, Spidey, Tab, Fox, Molly, Satz, Mario, JC
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                              X