Byrdie has 3 years today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could just cry, yall! What a wonderful thread! 3 years ago tonight was the worst night of my life....my hubs had finally walked out on me. I dont even remember my last drink as I passed out that night. It has been a hell of a ride ( due to self inflicted detours!) but i finally GOT it! My thanks go to Lav for believing in me and the endless support of this site. I am finding My Way Out thanks to others who have gone in front of me. Thank you all so much! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Pav i am making Byrd an official Aussie, we could certainly do with some non drinkers in this country!

Byrd i cant say anymore than what the others here have said. You have helped so many people on here and to you it is just another day at the office, giving and helping. Thank You and thanks to your hubs for giving you to us, he is a good man to have helped you along this journey and he knows how special the real woman is underneath the al, you both had to find that woman and you did.

Love you Byrd and lets keep this amazing journey going.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Byrdie, you'll never know how much you helped me! I remember the first time I read one of your posts, it was like an AF board upside the head (in a good way ). Thank you for being here to guide us.
        "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
        AF 11/12/11

Comment

Absolutely fantastic!! Many, many congratulations to you dear lady! I am so very happy for you! Congratulations on 3 years AF!! Well done!!

Comment

Many congratulations - thank you for the help that you have given to me in the last couple of years, one day I know I will give you something to be proud of - and thank you for the help that you continue to give everyone who stops in this place!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Lovely, dear, lively Byrdie!

You have been such an incredible and inspirational light to so many of us here. Without your calming and constant presence here, I sure as hell know I would NOT be here - as in on this earth - today. You gave me the help I needed to break free of this addiction once and for all and I am happier,healthier and sobererererer than ever!

I am grateful for your help and friendship....and I am grateful you still commit your time and heart to helping people find their way out of addiction. You are amazing!
              Sober for the Revolution!
              AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

YAY BYRDIE!!!!!

CONGRATS on your 3 years AF!!!!!!!
                I am so happy for you.
                You have been a terrific student :H

Wishing you all the best as always!

:h Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Dont know if I am early or late to the party...:H But I do know you are well deserved of the tripple ripple jammy whammy!!!

Way to go, keep it up

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2259396=7680-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Bryrdie ,

A wonderful achievement, a wonderful woman!!
                    xx
                    Patrice

Comment

Byrdie,

You are our "shero"! What more can we say! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me and for this program. You are one class act and one of the most passionate and compassionate ladies I have ever known. I love you!

Star
                      :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Thanks for being here and being sober Byrdlady
                        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Byrdie absolutely brillrent, your a star around here with your forever sound fair and honest opinions, hope you enjoy your day have a great one x
                          Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

You're awesome Byrdie, well done and thank you :l
                            Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Congratulations Byrdie!

I always seek out your posts and your wisdom. You are an incredible inspiration around here!! Congratulations!!! :l:h

Comment

Wow... just wow Byrdie! Congratulations! You are definitely an inspiration!
                                Would you like you, if you met you?

Comment

Working...
                                X