CD's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD's?

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, but can ya'll let me know your experiences with the hypno cd's? Did you find them overwhelming helpful? nuetral? I have yet to order them, it is the only component I haven't included for some reason. Maybe I'm assuming I won't have time to listen to them.
    Thanks,
    sm

CD's?

I am just getting started with them... I also did not include them for a long time. So far, they have been very effective. I would recommend them.

Allie

Comment

CD's?

Hi SM,

The CD's have honestly been my favorite part of the program! Some will tell you that they take some getting used to, so be patient and give yourself some time with them. Truly though, in my opinion, they are an invaluable aspect of the MWO program! Best of luck!

Donna

Comment

CD's?

Thanks for the feedback. I will order them today!
        sm

Comment

CD's?

If you truly are a soccer mom, time will be the most important factor! I'm NOT a soccer mom, and time has been my biggest problem. Also falling asleep (please see latest post, as your post motivated me to do cd's again!) However, I will GUARANTEE you that if you make the time, you will find a BIG payoff!!!

Good luck and hugs!
          Kathy:d

Comment

CD's?

Yes, soccer mom I am, but I will make time for the CD's since I'm getting good feedback. I MUST make time for them!! You know what I mean??!! The time has come.
            Thanks,
            sm

Comment

CD's?

CDs

SM

Hi
              If you are susceptible to hypnotism then the CDs are great. I do not know if they are if you are not susceptible. I am, I know that because it stopped me smoking. I am sure that since listening to the tapes I have nearly sussed it. I can go all week without drinking any alcohol, because I told myseld before hypnotism that that is what I wanted to do. Fri and Sat night I allow myself a drink or two. The sleep tapes were knocking me out within ten or so mins but did wake me up later, probably because of the earphones, but after I took them off I was back to sleep. I was well under on the hypnotic tapes. Dont let this alarm you if you have not been hypnotised. You are always in control, because you can tell yourself to get out of it. I found it really relaxing, but you do need to find the time. Hope this helps. I have tried the supps which apart from the initial melatonin to help me sleep I have not needed any more than the CDs. I have a full pot of l glutamin I have not even tried yet.. Good luck

kirky

Comment

Working...
              X