judgement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

judgement

spuddleduck;1615600 wrote: sorry, the buttons went wrong.. what i feel now though is a lot of judgement...when i was first here i had so much support... what i feel now is .... ' well yeah get a grip love. surely you know you shouldn't drink.//;//// oh really spuddle... well try not drinking spuds.. we have done it ... whats wrong with you spuds... yeah we were there in 2010,,,, we are sober now.... so come on spuddleduck...... you are obviously a twat . . so i know that i am a good good person..... ha ha...... well apparently .... im supposed to give my heart ... s soo
    Ok SuperDuck... These are some insecurities that seem to be bothering you. Maybe these are things you are actually feeling inside yourself?

Your not a twat. By the way... If you keep telling yourself these things tho you will believe that you are those things... And when drunk it is so conveniently easy to beat the living shit out of yourself. You know people here love you and want to help you. Is it bugging you that some of us are able to be AF? That is ok if it is..

Be right back ... I'm not finished but I have to help my kiddo and don't want to lose the post.

Ok I'm back... Alcohol intensifies your insecurities as you know.. To be honest that is one of the driving forces for me not to drink...
    I don't want to beat myself up and tell myself I'm a piece of shit because I drink. I fecking hate that feeling of I don't deserve anything good in the world.

Spud- we gotta find out what is going on in your mind right before you drink. Just some examples... Are you lonely? Are you thinking of being a kid? Are you missing someone or something?

I don't know... Maybe I'm way off base.

Comment

judgement

Sounds like you had a rough weekend Spuds. I am not judging in any way, just hoping that you're doing better today. Take some time and figure out what you want to do. Is being sober on your Bucket List?
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
      X