• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HAVE DONE MY BUCKET LIST. WHAT DO I DO NOW

Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Spuddleduck, if you need help please let us know.
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

I'm up too Spuddle...sending hugs to you and an open ear.... :l:h
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I'm here too. What is on your list?
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

thanks, I cant talk just now;

Comment

spuddleduck;1615628 wrote: thanks, I cant talk just now;
            It is so heartbreaking to see you go thru this spuds. You deserve to be happy! I really hope tomorrow will be a new start for you. Get some rest sweety:l
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

thanks for being here and sorry, I don't mean to be all dramatic and stuff. im ok. ... just having a moment or so.... sorry I shouldn't have gone all off and shouty about my stuff. im just stewing on stuff. all is ok in spuddlduck land. ive not been on a site/forum place or this and its all a bit new to me. just being good and here. hmm. ill talk/;post about something else as I try to be nice and good ... ha ha that sounds silly.; hope you know what I mean.

Comment

sorry again, my bucket list post wasn't meant to be in any way dramatic..(it was not in th asap section). I only was putting it out there as in 'my bucket list' not a bucket list as folk do when they are dying or anything.;.. it was just something I did when I was about 18 or so,,,, all the things I wanted to do....;. bikes. guitar, travel, life,,,, just the stuff I wanted to do,.,,, perhaps not the normal stuff of a 16 year old girl,.,,,, (my friends wanted a man, a house, a family, etc etf).... and so it all went.... im happy and delighted that I have done all on my v]buvket list. but I do have to wonder what my next bucket list shall be........ I have done it all .... so now... what... . I know that sounds up my own arse and all but I really am struggling in this.,,,,,, don't want to sound wrong.. but.... DONE IT ALL,.,,, DONE EVERYTHING I HAD ON MY BUCKET LIST., I REALLY NEED A NEW LIST OR ANOTHER LIST. ( sitting here with my cat and hoping for advice without attitude)

Comment

Working...
                X