WHAT I DID WITH AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT I DID WITH AL

OH MY GOD.... YES ALL I WANTED TO DO IN MY LIFE......; THANK GOD I HAD ALCOHOL.... I WOULD NOT HAVE ACHIEVED ANY OF THE THINGS I HAVE DONE WITHOUT AL....

WHAT DID I WANT TO DO......
    when I was 16 sixteen I had a lot of things I wanted to do..... I wanted to ride a big motorbike and love riding a great bike. I wanted to learn to play guitar and play on stage in a great heavy metal mutha fuckin band/// I want to travel the world.... on a fucking tandem... and so I fucking did..... so what the fuck am I gonna do now
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

WHAT I DID WITH AL

and in case you wonder how far I travels on the tandem ... well only about 5000 miles in se asia... all totally fucking sober without a thought of al..... oh yeah im doing my bucket.... so now...yeah...done it all.... so what the fuck do you do,.,,,, I made my list at 18; didl;it;done it;. what do I do now;;;;;;; answer please

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

Hi, again, Spuddleduck

It must be very late where you are. Might it be a good idea for you to clean up and get into a cozy bed? More people will be online Monday for you to talk to.

Take care of yourself, ok?

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

Find someone who needs help. It's rewarding when they really WANT you to help them.
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

thanks ok. sorry im not mean to be bad. little beagle... sorry, I don't know what you are saying but I think the the WANT capital letters means I have done or said wrong; o bugger. sorry. bugger bugger bugger. don't know what to say

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

Find someone who needs help. It's rewarding when they really WANT you to help them.

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

little beagle;1615627 wrote: Find someone who needs help. It's rewarding when they really WANT you to help them.
              yes I know. what are you saying

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

Spuddleduck, I hear you.

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

You cant ride that motorbike drunk Spuds....Come on over, Ill take ya for a spin, but you'll have to be stone cold sober or ya might fall off.............:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLIzxHWk2Fw[/video]]Nelso HPT - YouTube
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

WHAT I DID WITH AL

Spuddle all OK bud?

Vy

Comment

Working...
                    X