Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aannnnddd........... i'm back in the room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey rox, i totally agree al is not our friend but boy we spent a lot of time with a bottle. You can click on "quick links", 'subscribed threads" and it will come up with threads you have looked at. that may help you or you can do a search. You can go to "thread tools" and subscribe to threads also. Takes a bit of navigating as not an easy site really. You will get there eventually. I just kept looking and eventually got the hang of it, probably a reason no one acknowledged me as i had no idea where i had posted like you. lol.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

i have subscbribed to some threads and when i have posted im automatically subscribed. BUT, it wont notify me when someone posts, which its supposed to do. hunting round so i dont 'ignore' replies is frustrating and tiring.

first world problems :H

Comment

cant find the loamers thread ava, can you link it or point me in the right direction please?

Comment

dont feel you are ignoring people they understand especially the ones who have been here awhile. it does not notify me either. i really only go on Newbies and Ladies on a mission and the Newbies roll call. that is a good place to keep you accountable on your days and see them wrack up.

I have to go to bed, im exhausted and when i am tired now i have to sleep. Some days i think it was easier when i passed out. Not really.

Chat to you later and just keep lurking, i like that post. We are all quiet when we first start.

Comment

g'night ava

Comment

I put in a comment on loamers so hoping it comes up, i am totally anally retentive on doing anything on here! Sigh.

Comment

it worked :thanks:

Comment

Roxane, here's a link to the Loamers thread - it called Ladies on a missions, that got shortened to Loamers - so wonder you couldn't find it. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...ite-88058.html

Under Quick links, on the top bar when you open the site, there's a pull-down menu - click on New posts - I find that quite handy to keep track of what's going on.

Some other threads you may find useful are the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...159-30074.html and the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html - lots of good advice there.

This site sometimes does feel like a maze, but don't worry - you'll soon find your way around.
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Oh Dream i so try sometimes i am very trying! Thanks so much.

Comment

available;1621322 wrote: Oh Dream i so try sometimes i am very trying! Thanks so much.
                      :l:l:l get some sleep now...:l:l:l

Comment

:blush: And welcome here, Roxane :blush:

Comment

thanks dream, no blush required.

Comment

Just checking in to see how you are doing. How did the weekend go for you?
                            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

hi red

well a crap weekend for me.

i have a hangover as i had 2 1/2 bottles of wine yesterday. 2 the night before and 1 1/2 on friday. blew my 4 days out of the water.

but. i havent had 4 days straight for over 2 years, so its not terrible. well, it is.....

i didnt argue with myself, i just knew i would drink. idiot.

today, i know that i wont.

Comment

Hey Rox, keep on here is my advice. 4 days is good yes but imagine how good you will feel after 40 days or 5 days or 7 days. You can do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X