Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aannnnddd........... i'm back in the room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre braver than me, i would have just done pits and bits.

Comment

i was once like you believe me, no soft drinking here. I remember when the kids used to come over and they would have a wine and i would be like "god i hope that sip on that so i dont have to share", always buy a bottle to put in my bedside drawer. Always planning the next drink, the next bottle shop i could go to so they would not think i was an alky. I had 5 i rotated.

Type in alcoholism on you tube and watch some documentaries before you think of having that drink. Scary shit and so very sad. I am one of the lucky ones like you can be Rox.

My bedtime anyways, im exhausted tonight. Hopefully pick up my girl tomorrow after work, i hope so.

Be strong and i will catch you tomorrow and always be honest. Hugs.

There are no "would haves or ifs" with giving up al it has to be a definite.

xxxx
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

I have five too. Who are we kidding?

I was thinking about it in a 'need/want' way all day yesterday, as soon as I woke up. The day before and today I've just been thinking about it, but not in a 'need/want' way. As you will remember, it is all consuming so its no surprise to do so.

Days like those have me hoping my switch is on only to find it flicks off the next day.

Aaanyway, kiss to snuggle bum

Yep, been on YouTube.

Comment

Roxy, keeping yourself distracted is key...

Have a look at this thread; there might be something that grabs your interest. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ing-53608.html

Also, change your routine - take the dog on a different route, one that doesn't go near any of your fave five; the dog will also appreciate new scenery. I slept a lot - made the days and nights shorter. Reading here helped as well; maybe make a Word doc of posts that you find helpful for times when you don't have access to the internet. (Yes, I was that paranoid.)

Good luck there.
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Best thing for me for the first few days is watch tv while being on here or playing an online game. Maybe that's why I've got a headache (not really, but it's not helping).

Hopefully putting a smile on Ava's face helps aswell because when she wakes up, she'll see I've done today

I would love to save some posts or threads but I have no idea how to :H

All but one walk goes past one shop, it's at the top of my cul de sac road, oh well.

Thanks for the link, I will look.

Comment

Roxy, rather a headache than a hangover...

I just did a simple copy and paste job - nothing fancy - but it worked for me
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

It is a hangover though out of date glasses aren't helping.

Copy paste, even I can do that. Good thinking, thanks!

Comment

Ava is smiling as she is about to get ready for work. She is very proud of Rox this morning and you will be celebrating Day 3 with me tomorrow as i am celebrating 70 days. Now that should give you incentive if nothing does.

Walk over roofs of houses if you have too, now that is a challenge!

I had headaches from hell for weeks, woke up feeling like i had a hangover and it was a headache. Just take paracetamol and go with it. We put the shit into our bodies it takes time for it to leave and sleep when you are tired. I would sleep as soon as i got home from work and be awake early morning but that was ok as if i didnt sleep i became over tired and that is not a good trigger either.

Well off to have a cold shower, no hot water grrrrrr.
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Thanks Ava, 70 days is fantastic, an inspiration in fact.

Have you heard/called vets for an update?

Comment

Working...
                    X