Army thread Wednesday 22 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could join you for that weekend - sounds great fun. You'll probably be half-deaf by the end of it.

Nite!

Thinking about cutting my hair supershort - should keep me awake half the night. Prepare to be on stand-by for coiffure advice tomorrow.

Nite-nite!!!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

JackieClaire;1617065 wrote: Nighy night, love. :l Ach you know what Satz is like ..........face will be stuck to a cushion by now.
      I'm here. Had coffee at 1 pm :egad:
      Watching Telly awards.

Comment

I'm sitting here researching singles holidays for the over 50s. We've got a client at work who's got over a year sober and fancies a trip away in the sun........... he's no partner so wants a bit of company not necessarily women.

Loads of holidays but feck me he's over 50 not a fecking millionaire.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1617094 wrote: I'm sitting here researching singles holidays for the over 50s. We've got a client at work who's got over a year sober and fancies a trip away in the sun........... he's no partner so wants a bit of company not necessarily women.

Loads of holidays but feck me he's over 50 not a fecking millionaire.
          They expect over 50's to be all settled and loaded - errrr:no: - sorry doesn't always go smoothly - feckin' life gets in the way.
          Does he worry about coping on holidays Jacks ?

Comment

satz123;1617113 wrote: They expect over 50's to be all settled and loaded - errrr:no: - sorry doesn't always go smoothly - feckin' life gets in the way.
            Does he worry about coping on holidays Jacks ?
            I reckon so...........he's very comfortable with his sobriety. I'm actually trying to persuade him to try a weekend first.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all- suppose yis are all in the leabas?

Slept-in for work this morn but had logged on for a quickie post when the lappie screen went AWOL! May get shopping for a new one pronto- screen back tonight but dodgy.

Just back home after another meal out with me pals from work- they is mad but I love them Think we laughed more than ate. Zero booze consumed by any of us too- imagine! That's something for a crowd of nurses.

How are yis all?

Did I mention- NO WORK for me for next three days?! :woot: :woot:

Dreamy- so happy for you to have reached the 100 Day mark- no small feat.

Jackser - pity yer client weren't in the 30-40 age bracket- I'd go a sun hol with him!

Satz- ye asked last night bout the wedding. Its in small place called Clonard- tink its close to Westmeath border- ye know it?

Comment

Just popped in to say nighters.

Sounds like a fab night out.

Pity yer man wasn't a millionaire or I'd have gone with him.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1617149 wrote: Just popped in to say nighters.

Sounds like a fab night out.

Pity yer man wasn't a millionaire or I'd
                  have gone with him.
                  If he was a millionaire I'd defo go with him

Nighters Jacks- glad ye got the flight booked for Dubbers :yay:

Comment

Hey Peeps

I see news of the Dublin weekend, Im definately gona make a better effort to catchup with ye this year, I've been stalking ye too long now! time to pop out and say hello, so keep me in the loop...
                    Nighters all
                    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Ah here Sugar - it'll be great to meet ye. I can't mind exact details i.e. date- tink its in early April tho. Jacks, Satz, Anon or Molls will keep ye right

Nighters xx

Comment

Working...
                      X