Army thread Thursday 23 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love when lady Firefox has posted before me as then I can get the wether outside, thanks x FF.
    Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Hiya and Biya Mariooooooo.
      Orff to work I goooooooooo.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

See ya Jc, be good n safe x
        Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Good morning everyone! Better today so off to Manchester to a travel show.

What about the footie last night Jackie!!

Comment

Howyiz !

Comment

mollyka;1617313 wrote: Just reading yesterdays thread - Sugarbeat! Itll b GREAT to see u in april - and Jacks booked her flights! No goin back now!! Havin hot chocolate for brekkie cant find instant coffee an their machine is dead complicated - need to keep a sense of 'space' here - jilly shares with 2 friends - cant just drop everythin everywhere like last year! Right gonna read for a while till the young'uns gef up then we're goin skating - think we're goin out the country sat dog-sledding - jaysus who'd have thought! X
              MOLLS !!!! inkele:
              Have you on World Clock on my phone - you are 5 hours behind us !! 7am ?

Comment

Afternoon Army :hallo:

Glad ye have arrived safe n sound Molls xx

Comment

mollyka;1617324 wrote: HOWDY PEAPIE?! 'Afternoon'threw me somewhat!! Juzt lettin the housemates get off to work afore i venture up
                  Sorry Molls- didn't intend to throw you. Technically it is afternoon- but kinda feels like morning to me as had a super-duper lie-on. What's on the agenda for ye today? Has Jilly got time off work whilst ye are over?

Comment

mollyka;1617327 wrote: I think shes just working next tues and wed so ill b able to find my way round by then - today - no idea -BF is here till lunch so hopin we'll go skatinv this morn -He plays ice hockey so shud be good for an aul lesson :-) after that - feck knows? Im sure whatever it is will involve food an shoppin ;-)
                    Happy Days :thumbs:

Is the skating outdoors? Enjoy yerself anyhows

I must be off and do some chores

Comment

:waving: Satz, Molly, Sweetepeapie, Anon-a-whizz, JC, Mario

Have fun all skating, skiving or working!
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1617322 wrote: Yeah! Just worked all that out! Slept bout 6 hrs so - thats grand! Hows you? Did u enjoy the wolf of wall st?
                        Any craic?
                        Wolf ? ah t'was just ok.
                        Just a vehicle for a load of indulgent crap to be honest.
                        I am sure there are better stories can be told than that of a fecker that shafted the little man in the street by selling him dodgy shares to get rich & then only got 3 years for it !

Comment

PLUS :
                          I HATE the way women are treated as commodities - same as a car or a yacht !
                          Even that old saying pisses me off : Wine , Women & song !!! grrrrrr:damn:

Comment

Hallo again :wavin:

Just sitting down for a wee coffee break- half ways through the housework-
                            My, but I do seem to have inherited my Father's hoarding gene. Need more storage space in this house or else just need to get ruthless and throw some stuff out. Been breaking-in the heels again whilst doing the housework- bloody back aching now too!

How's everybody? Anybody?:anyonethere:

Comment

Sweetie, same hoarding gene here, except I got it from my mother and she's organised, something I'm absolutely not. Her house is organised, place for everything, everything in its place, and mine is always in a state of chaos. When I moved back here last year, I did a major throw-out - it actually felt quite liberating, and I've been pretty good at not collecting more clutter. Are you really doing housework in heels? With/without a feather boa?

Cholesterol challenge update - there's a walk in town tomorrow morning at 6. Going to try to be there - don't know when last I walked around in the village, and it's a lovely place for walking - shady streets, beautiful gardens.

Later, all!
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1617390 wrote: Sweetie, same hoarding gene here, except I got it from my mother and she's organised, something I'm absolutely not. Her house is organised, place for everything, everything in its place, and mine is always in a state of chaos. When I moved back here last year, I did a major throw-out - it actually felt quite liberating, and I've been pretty good at not collecting more clutter. Are you really doing housework in heels? With/without a feather boa?

Cholesterol challenge update - there's a walk in town tomorrow morning at 6. Going to try to be there - don't know when last I walked around in the village, and it's a lovely place for walking - shady streets, beautiful gardens.

Later, all!
                                ohhhhhh that sounds lovely Dreamy !

Comment

Working...
                                X