Army thread Thursday 23 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DreamThinkDo;1617390 wrote: Sweetie, same hoarding gene here, except I got it from my mother and she's organised, something I'm absolutely not. Her house is organised, place for everything, everything in its place, and mine is always in a state of chaos. When I moved back here last year, I did a major throw-out - it actually felt quite liberating, and I've been pretty good at not collecting more clutter. Are you really doing housework in heels? With/without a feather boa?

Cholesterol challenge update - there's a walk in town tomorrow morning at 6. Going to try to be there - don't know when last I walked around in the village, and it's a lovely place for walking - shady streets, beautiful gardens.

Later, all!
    Hey Dreamy n Satz

Yeah Dreamy, did start off in heels but couldn't hack them, just trying to get used to them as will be wearing them all day for the wedding. No feather boa - just a pair of manky bleach-stained trackie bottoms, ol t-shirt n no bra:egad: A sight to behold! Thankfully the man didn't come to read gas meter today!

Your village sounds lovely. Not sure about getting up to walk at 6am tho- will there be many others participating?

Comment

Hallo Army

What a sight that must have been, Sweet! Disappointed about the boa :upset: Next time, ok?:H:H:H I've a friend who hates doing dishes with a passion, so she always wears a tiara (and sometimes nothing else ) when doing them. I should try that - just the tiara though.

Its quite light by six; not sure how many people will be there - but it's the first event of the challenge, so there should be good support for it. A rugby player will be joining us - Errol Tobias - I think he played for the Springboks, and that should get the men (and probably a lot of women) out of bed.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

sweetpea29;1617421 wrote: Hey Dreamy n Satz

Yeah Dreamy, did start off in heels but couldn't hack them, just trying to get used to them as will be wearing them all day for the wedding. No feather boa just a pair of manky bleach-stained trackie bottoms, ol t-shirt n no bra:egad: A sight to behold! Thankfully the man didn't come to read gas meter today!

Your village sounds lovely. Not sure about getting up to walk at 6am tho- will there be many others participating?You'd get up too Sweetie - if it was feckin' bright and possibly above freezing :H
        DreamThinkDo;1617429 wrote:
        Hallo Army

What a sight that must have been, Sweet! Disappointed about the boa :upset: Next time, ok?:H I've a friend who hates doing dishes with a passion, so she always wears a tiara (and sometimes nothing else ) when doing them. I should try that - just the tiara though.

Its quite light by six; not sure how many people will be there - but it's the first event of the challenge, so there should be good support for it. A rugby player will be joining us - Errol Tobias - I think he played for the Springboks, and that should get the men (and probably a lot of women) out of bed.
        :egad: what kinda friends have you got Dreamy ??!!

Comment

Yo there troopers,

Wonder how Jane Torvill got on....did she meet her Christopher Dean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2zbbN4OL98[/video]]Torvill & Dean - 1984 Olympics - Bolero - HQ - YouTube

anon;1617295 wrote:

What about the footie last night Jackie!!
          Had to listen to it on the radio.........OMG and all that. So pleased that Sunderland won even if I am a true Magpie.

Orff to have google of Errol
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apart from you lot, Satz, you mean? :H:H:H That explains why I feel so at home here!

Lady Tiara is an absolute hoot - the only book club member who did not drink - and made as much noise as the rest of us.
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Right back in the room............unless you're all in bed wearing yer tiaras and feather boas.

Interesting bloke Errol.

Then the phone rang.........Granny's birthday 100th birthday party will be 23rd Feb unless my favouritist aunt in all the world hasn't strangled her.

Aunt will be going over to Boston in April and we'll have to see if we can get Granny into a rest home for few weeks............not for her for the rest of us.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Not in bed here Jacks, had to don a bra and decent clothing n go out into the big bad world for a while. Could happily while away the hours at home sometimes without having to venture out- touch of a recluse about me. Was just thinking to self that it were days like today that I particularly 'enjoyed' my wine...

Yay for Granny of Jacks- 100 years old is amazing Who's Errol btw?

Dreamy think if there were rugby players involved yeah I could get up any time for a walk!

Comment

He's a retired rugby player that Dreamy will hopefully having a stroll with in the morning.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1617479 wrote: He's a retired rugby player that Dreamy will hopefully having a stroll with in the morning.
                    Note to self- read feckin posts proper.. Thanks Jacks x

Dreamy- no excuses ye hafta go strolling tomorrow!

Comment

Just going to disappear for a bit..........rather large prawn sandwich with my name on it has appeared from the kit hen.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just popped in to say night !
                        Night !

Comment

popping in to say goodnight, I might have been a tad controversial on another thread :H
                          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

broken halo;1617525 wrote: popping in to say goodnight, I might have been a tad controversial on another thread :H
                            WHERE ??? Need a bit of excitement :H

Comment

Working...
                            X