Sincere apology, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DipGal;1617849 wrote: So glad you are back TG! As long as there is not the word "mod" in the title line, you will get everyone reading and maybe posting on your thread. And you will continue to get the abstain vs mod conversation. My recommendation is to post one more time here, saying that you are continuing this conversation on your already started "updated mod thread". Go over there and give a synopsis of this, and from now on just post there. That way anyone abstaining or with the belief in abstaining will know right from the start that it is a thread regarding moderating. They do not have to read if they are uncomfortable or don't agree with your moderating techniques.

I am glad it is working well for you! I've had to order some medication to mod the way I want to without white knuckling and obsessing. It's our own individual journey. This is the place for ALL of us to find our way "out" of the place we don't want to be.I

Hugs to you!

P.S. to you and my other midwestern neighbors. Will this weather ever end???? Kill me now!
    I know DG, I usually like winter (or at least don't mind it), but I am going out of my mind with this one. Just when we get over one hump and make it to a balmy 20 degrees we get hit with the next subzero blanket. We get one day of temps above 15 and 7 days of subzero. Something has gotta give!

Ok back to normal programming
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

DipGal;1617849 wrote: P.S. to you and my other midwestern neighbors. Will this weather ever end???? Kill me now!
      Yeah, I have been done with this weather for the last three weeks now. It has been so damn cold I have contemplated setting myself on fire for warmth, the end result of doing so would outweigh dealing with the wind chill.
      Whoever I had become, the alcoholic, had to die.

Comment

no drunk posting!!!

welcome back dude
        10-06-2012

Comment

Hi True Grit,

Please do join us and feel welcome in the Mods Section!

DG

(we share October 5th!)

Comment

DancingGirl;1617980 wrote: Hi True Grit,

Please do join us and feel welcome in the Mods Section!

DG

(we share October 5th!)
            I will, thanks!

People born on October 5th are awesome, its fact
            Whoever I had become, the alcoholic, had to die.

Comment

Working...
            X