• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY 2014

Afternoon!
    It's wet outside - but nice & mild
    I'm in the workhouse - but have a job !
    Noseyhole is doing my head in ........................................... but he's gone home :yay:

The End

ps Mornin' Molls ! :wavin:

Comment

Afternoon army I woke up about at 4am and finally got back to sleep hrs later and woke backup just before 12pm. Cooking classes and theatre sounds good something I enjoy also but haven't been to theatre in years and haven't done a cooking class since school so something to think about doing in the coming months. I also got that spam pm about bac bout just deleted it. Stopped raining here but dull grey bit not so cold. I'm going to see a Trad Irish band tonight in Bray in a nice seaside bar. One of the band member is a friends son and plays the violin and banjo and a very talented young lad. Looking forward to having an evening out and just soft drinks for me no temptation wit the antibuse. Got some house work to do and going to make a pot of potato and leek soup. Good to see your out and about Mario sounds like ur on the mend. Ok catch you all later and have a fab Friday.out::band2:

Comment

Hi all, hopefully I am on the mend but not fully fighting fit yet, and that wether out there don't help...
        Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Cheeses twice! One would think the spammers are getting better at it. I take bac and buy it it over the Internet and import it illegally because it costs a fortune locally. No such PM for me. Bastards

Good evening Army
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Marioisback;1617736 wrote: Hi all, hopefully I am on the mend but not fully fighting fit yet, and that wether out there don't help...
            About time you planned a holiday in the sun, Mario
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well now - with regard to the weather.
              I am going to be very radical here and say :
              Let's not let the weather dictate our mood folks - because if we do we'll be majorly PISSED OFF a lot of the time if we don't like rain / frost / snow/ cold.

So here's to being alive and healthy today :yay:

( ah piss off Satz )

Runs away ..............................................
              .................................................. ...............................:H:sofa:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1617746 wrote: Cheeses twice! One would think the spammers are getting better at it. I take bac and buy it it over the Internet and import it illegally because it costs a fortune locally. No such PM for me. Bastards

Good evening Army
                LOL :H:H

Comment

Are you home from work Tipps ?

Question :
                  Most people I know reward themselves with a glass of wine or a few pints on Friday after a long week.

What do you use to 'reward' yourself ?
                  Just wondering

Was chocolate for me for a while - but now I need to stop as it too got out of hand :egad:

Comment

reminder: Dreamy you're out of coffee

off to shops

thanks satz!
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

satz123;1617755 wrote: Are you home from work Tipps ?

Question :
                      Most people I know reward themselves with a glass of wine or a few pints on Friday after a long week.

What do you use to 'reward' yourself ?
                      Just wondering

Was chocolate for me for a while - but now I need to stop that as it too got out of hand :egad:
                      Treat is sweet and sour chicken from the chippy on a Friday night. Yum Yum and it makes me run faster on Saturday:H

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1617756 wrote: reminder: Dreamy you're out of coffee

off to shops

thanks satz!
                        And thanks Dreamy for acknowledging my existence ..........

I'm away now ... :bye:

Maybe laters

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1617667 wrote: The Frog must be chortling
                          I could hear her all the way to the Northern Hemisphere.

Mmmmmm reward.........used to give meself a manicure every Friday & smoke in the living room but that was only if Mr JC was out...........the smoking bit ...... and have a good auld lurkathon on MWO...........and lots and lots of chocolate. I've dropped the manicure & the smoking in the living room.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just got 5 mins before we go to the theatre............so I'll be quick.

Picture this a little solicitor's office in a bit of a working class area...........smart as a cookie lady lawyer who knows her stuff..........waiting for her client.

Picture this little solicitor's office waiting room.........a male client 6 foot tall waiting to see smart as a cookie lady lawyer.............wearing a baseball jacket .......not bad so far..........ya think...........over a Tigger onesy including hood and tail.................and no VPL.

Must away..............please don't have nightmares. Dame Edna awaits.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1617758 wrote: Treat is sweet and sour chicken from the chippy on a Friday night. Yum Yum and it makes me run faster on Saturday:H
                              Well Ms A - have you had your 'treat' yet ?

Comment

JackieClaire;1617823 wrote: Just got 5 mins before we go to the theatre............so I'll be quick.

Picture this a little solicitor's office in a bit of a working class area...........smart as a cookie lady lawyer who knows her stuff..........waiting for her client.

Picture this little solicitor's office waiting room.........a male client 6 foot tall waiting to see smart as a cookie lady lawyer.............wearing a baseball jacket .......not bad so far..........ya think...........over a Tigger onesy including hood and tail.................and no VPL.

Must away..............please don't have nightmares. Dame Edna awaits.
                                Have a ball Jacks :l

Comment

Working...
                                X