ARMY THREAD FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww Satz............you been sat on your own all night.

It was fabulous...........I don't have a rib left that's not sore from laughing.

Oh and I see the star fairy's been rating the threads again.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1617941 wrote: Aww Satz............you been sat on your own all night.

It was fabulous...........I don't have a rib left that's not sore from laughing.

Oh and I see the star fairy's been rating the threads again.
      Ah I'm glad Jacks
      Not a sinner here this eve around 7 pm . Asked lotsa questions - got no answers ...........
      Gave up after that ....

Comment

Happens now and again, hun.

Oh just want to say to LUSTIGPETER if you're reading...........thanks for the PM .........but no thanks on the baclofen, but keep trying..there's only another 21 thousand plus members to PM..........you never know your luck.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Satz re the reward thing - I still go dark chocolate - the really good stuff. Or I make some raw treats of whatever seems to drop into my facebook feed, latest was a raw choc mint brownie. It was so good even the locusts didn't realise the topping was full of avocado...

Oops...hello Army peeps!!

Comment

myhappyplace;1617950 wrote: Satz re the reward thing - I still go dark chocolate - the really good stuff. Or I make some raw treats of whatever seems to drop into my facebook feed, latest was a raw choc mint brownie. It was so good even the locusts didn't realise the topping was full of avocado...

Oops...hello Army peeps!!
            Hey Happs
            Have you the recipe for that raw brownie - I'm intrigued !

Comment

Had to dig it out, here you go

Fresh Mint & Chocolate Brownies! No Bake! Gluten, Grain, Egg & Dairy Free!

If you google around its amazing what stuff you can find that is really good for you and great on flavour. We were eating this for breakfast the next day...:H

Comment

Hello there HP Saucygal.
                One little problem there............I don't like chocolate minty stuff...........throb avocado though.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1617957 wrote: Had to dig it out, here you go

Fresh Mint & Chocolate Brownies! No Bake! Gluten, Grain, Egg & Dairy Free!

If you google around its amazing what stuff you can find that is really good for you and great on flavour. We were eating this for breakfast the next day...:H
                  Oops just saw this............I just leave the mint out............doh!!!
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1617959 wrote: Oops just saw this............I just leave the mint out............doh!!!
                    :H yep

most of these sort of recipes are flexible. And what about balls Satz? as in amazeballs, bliss balls etc...heaps of those recipes around...

Comment

Working...
                    X