Spam in Private Message Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It said "Order Baclofen with No Receipt." I deleted it without reading it. I don't take Baclofen and don't know if I could use a receipt anyway.

Anyone else??

Yes that went out to a lot of us...was reported.
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I had heard about the "Silk Road." Ordering off it seems like a good way to have the Feds show up at your house unannounced.
      In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Hmm, don't know what my feds think about Baclofen.... But it's so damn cold outside, I'd probably let them in anyway to warm up!!

:H

Comment

That's funny.:H:H
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Id make the sonsabitches stand in the cold.....as of late, Im not a real fan of the govt and their tactics....might offer them some nice cold ice water....or start the lawn sprinklers.......:H
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

yes, with the lovely name LustingPeter...really????
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The name was LustigPeter. He was posing as a German. Given that the mastermind behind the Silk Road was indicted Tuesday in New York and the website was shut down last fall, my guess is that it was an attempt by law enforcement to entrap some unwitting rube.

Silk Road mastermind dubbed Dread Pirate Roberts indicted on drug trafficking charges | Mail Online
                In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Working...
                X