Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Monday 27 January

Just popped in to say nighty night.
    Aww Sweetypie............we've all done things we regret...........I remember being 15/16 (not sure) and puking all over my Dad's slippers when a neighbour brought me home absolutely rat arsed.
    Don't remember if I was in trouble or if they were laughing about me behind my back...........but still decided to carry on for the next 30 years plus.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Monday 27 January

sweetpea29;1619206 wrote: It will be etched in my memory til my dying day MrsA- like it was truly a nightmare. I had started drinking before the formal- outside with others.... never had vodka before... well... I never actually made it into the formal- collapsed outside the place- taken home by a lady who knew my parents and so many other awful things happened. Oh the shame.... and for weeks afterwards even the smell of hairspray made me retch.

Yet, I went on to pursue a 'career' in drinking- nearly sub-consciously trying to 'beat-it' after what it had done to me that night. Madness!! Yeah, we know who won that war?!
      Ah Sweetie :l:l:l
      Sorry wasn't here to listen to you. But don't beat yourself up over past events ... it's pointless ..:l does your Dad & brothers remember -bet they don't. ?
      I did some really terrible things too in my day -I'd prefer not to re-visit.
      Mr S will often wonder where old work / school friends are -Jazus they are history and left in the past - MORTO - don't need reminding of those days!!

On a funny note my mother, who doesn't drink hardly at all, boasts about the night she , at age 70 , went to a 'do' and drank wine.
      She was carried home minus her false teeth she had puked down the toilet. My sisters opened the door and said "come in you slut":H

Comment

Working...
      X