Lizzard (Part Deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzard (Part Deux)

When I lived in BC, we had great big slugs - I mean, HUGE, slimy slugs - and they were all these different colours. I was terrified of stepping on them.

I dont know where that came from....
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

Gabbs, you are 11 months AF so if you have traded the beer for a little violent tv, we will forgive ya
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

Hey Gabby, no harm no foul. Just a little parable crafting. A true story of just another day around here.

If I ever get in the story "enhancement" mood, I will dream up thermonuclear terrorist lizards, genetically mutated by DNA engineering, and a host of mind altering drugs. Stories of lizard raves in the forest primeaval, where lizard kings scream in rants that would make Adolf Hitlers oratory look like a Steven Wright comedy concert.

Legions of schizophrenic lizards, intent on the destruction of all mammalian life, marching in unison upon the unsuspecting. Lizard babies with microprocessor brain implants, like some Star Trek Borg collective, inflicting their horrible apocalypse of merciless carnage upon us arrogant primates. We only thought we were the top of the food chain.

But then again........naaahhhhhhhhhhhh! :nutso: :bonkers:

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

Ahhh come on....now thats what I'm talkin bout Neil! Ya had me goin there...Let me get some popcorn.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

I can be co-creator with x based on my experience!

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

Wow Neil, we need that kind of mojo in the "once upon a time" thread!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

Speaking of mojo- I miss her. She is a member who does not check in often enough. Her avatar is her dog's nose but you would never know that unless she told you. Looks like a voodo doll with wild hairs.

Comment

Lizzard (Part Deux)

Now your talkin about the lizards that live at MY house!
                  LOL
                  Nancy
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                  X