• Show
Clear All

Army thread Wednesday 29 January

It's crumpet time here........
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC, forgot to ask - why no Friday lunches with your aunt? I've just had toast and olive jam; haven't had crumpets in ages - I'll wait for winter, though, and make some then.

Pedometer thingy must have frozen up, Molly - 38 km!! Who says you can't still dance on tables? Except, you'll probably fall off the table doing it sober
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Cheeses, Molly! 38km in temps like that is like... like... urmmmmm... Words fail me... Fecking mad

:wavin: Folksies.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1620162 wrote: Twas only 38k steps - not kilometres!! Heading towards frozen Niagara apparently - different experience to July i guess :-) laters xx
          Aaaah - 38 k steps - different matter altogether. But still silly to do when there are boxes on wheels that go round and round and actually stop from time to time to pick up people.

A frozen waterfall must be a lovely sight!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1620099 wrote: JC, forgot to ask - why no Friday lunches with your aunt? I've just had toast and olive jam; haven't had crumpets in ages - I'll wait for winter, though, and make some then.
            She doesn't want to leave Minnie alone for more than a few hours until she's settled in, it won't take long.

Oh and good evening.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Late Late check in mes amis :blushing:

Comment

Spooky.............I was just gonna text you.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah thanks JC - up to me oxters in work today.
                  How did your day off go ?

Comment

Bolero's been an earworm since JC posted the ice skating link - but a good earworm, unlike that Happy song that drives me up the wall; here's the ballet - one danced by a man, the other by a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPJq_R7Qjw[/video]]Bolero | Maurice Ravel | Gran Gala of Dance Paris | Maurice Bejart - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSALaDJuN4[/video]]Maya Plisetskaya - Bolero (choreography by Maurice Béjart) - YouTube

:colorwelcome: Satz! Were you busy saving the world or what?

Comment

One of those days off that was absolutely fecking brilliant...........good news from my Aunt and done sweet feck all apart from cook the dinner.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1620205 wrote: Bolero's been an earworm since JC posted the ice skating link - but a good earworm, unlike that Happy song that drives me up the wall; here's the ballet - one danced by a man, the other by a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPJq_R7Qjw[/video]]Bolero | Maurice Ravel | Gran Gala of Dance Paris | Maurice Bejart - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSALaDJuN4[/video]]Maya Plisetskaya - Bolero (choreography by Maurice Béjart) - YouTube

:colorwelcome: Satz! Were you busy saving the world or what?PAYING the world more like. Can you believe all these 3000 feckin' employees actually want to be paid :egad:
                        JackieClaire;1620206 wrote:
                        One of those days off that was absolutely fecking brilliant...........good news from my Aunt and done sweet feck all apart from cook the dinner.
                        LOVE those days :h

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1620205 wrote: Bolero's been an earworm since JC posted the ice skating link - but a good earworm, unlike that Happy song that drives me up the wall
                          You just want to see the nudie man :H
                          I :h the happy song !

Comment

Oooh missed the nekkid man as I had to stop watching because of the racket the dog, Mr JC and the S&H were making.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Watched it now. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dropped off again !
                                God I love my snoozes :h
                                Will always embrace them after all the years when I couldn't sleep - tried EVERYTHING !!!
                                Magnesium cured me -I swear. I take some at dinner and I just CHILL.

Off to zzzzzznow ... up for gym at 6am .....:upset:
                                On the morrow folks

Comment

Working...
                                X