February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

MKR here. I feel there may be a frozen pastry scandal in the making. OK, I have no life. I can live with that.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Me too Glassy, me too...

Comment

February Free Fundies

They actually made custard without curdling it. That's a first!

Comment

February Free Fundies

Glass Half Empty;1622592 wrote: They actually made custard without curdling it. That's a first!
          give them time...clearly edited to instill a dislike for them. i usually don't fall for the editing but this time i have to say they are wanna be cooks at best.:H
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

Et tu, Aspy?

Comment

February Free Fundies

What.a.waste.of.fusking.snails.

Good night, underchunders.

Comment

February Free Fundies

greeting you early today undies as I am off on an early flight to Melbourne for five days. 3 days of work, then I get to hang out on the weekend with my ex-SIL, my niece and her new-born Feeling a bit jade though as we went out last night - Diana Krall at the OPera House. I've always liked her voice, but I had no idea what an amazing jazz pianist she is. Great concert.

New office is totally fab Raggsy. Best bit about it is that it is as far away as I can be from my boss :H:H

Aspy, you soooooo have this tri sorted! You totally rock!!!

Glassy - hope you are feeling a bit better. Depression sucks. I've been sucked into the vortex lately too, but Im starting to climb my way out. I can only say that I agree with all the lovely things that Angel and Nicey said!!!

Speaking of Nicey ?.. wishing I could wrap you up in some cotton wool and wav a magic wand to fix your tummy and back :l Hear's hoping you are feeling a bit better today.

Right, I'm off to the airport! If I have to pay exorbitant ages for wifi in Melbourne I won't bother, so if I'm not posting for a few days don't fret!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

February Free Fundies

Morning everyone. Hope all of those who've been feeling out of sorts are starting to get back on track. Feeling better Nicey? Have a great trip Missy!

Busy and off and running early...check you all later mwah...

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1622582 wrote:
                    Is everyone sticking to Biggest Loser or switched to MKR? coz if anyone one has is there anyone voting that the two biatches cooking tonight are actresses hired to be hated?
                    I switched off and read a book.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Miss Behaving;1622766 wrote:
                      Feeling a bit jade though as we went out last night - Diana Krall at the OPera House.

New office is totally fab Raggsy. Best bit about it is that it is as far away as I can be from my boss :H:H

Aspy, you soooooo have this tri sorted! You totally rock!!!

Depression sucks.

I'm not posting for a few days don't fret!

The advantages of living in the city.

Oh well planned Missy. Enjoy the conference... well, as much as you can. Your new niece will be such a joy for you.

Aspy is going to carve it. I'd like to see a photo of him in his gear with his bike hoiked over his shoulder.

It certainly does. When it takes hold it can be so overwhelming. I often get anger with my depression, along with the depths of despair..

We won't.

Love you Missy. :l

Comment

February Free Fundies

Morning Undies,

Sorry so many seem to be going through a bout of depression - I have no words of wisdom. Some mornings I wake up full of despair, thinking I'll never get through today but then of course, I always do.

I tell myself we're never given more than we can handle - sometimes I believe it. Sometimes I don't.

Missy - be prepared for a hot weekend.

***vroom***

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1622846 wrote:
                          Aspy is going to carve it. I'd like to see a photo of him in his gear with his bike hoiked over his shoulder.

:l
                          its a deal.
                          no one call green peace.
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

I've been a fan of Peter Gabriel for 30 odd years now, including his foray into production of the world music genre, and this always made me feel uplifted. So for anyone who's struggling lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE&feature=kp[/video]]In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel - YouTube
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Thanks Bridgey
                              That's a really beautiful song.

And thanks to everyone else who's been there for me over the last couple of days.

You're good people, you know?

Comment

February Free Fundies

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X