Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

Love Peter Gabriel Bridge.

Hmmmm, depression....I've often wondered if the booze caused depression or vice versa. The chicken & egg question.
    I have found this year that seeing my mate James at least 3 x (usually 4 x) a week helps. I went off anti- depressants around Christmas. I was on a tiny dose but had been on them for about 3 years. I'm much less patient & can feel overwhelmed at times but things like the exercise & meditation help...and you funny people.
    And that is my 2 cents worth.

Bridge I noted your comment that alcohol is a major cause of cancer with much interest. Today's news says there is likely to be a tidal wave of cancers due to lifestyle factors - smoking, alcohol, obesity, sugar, sun being the main ones...just more motivation if anyone needs it.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Glass Half Empty;1622928 wrote: Thanks Bridgey
      That's a really beautiful song.

And thanks to everyone else who's been there for me over the last couple of days.

You're good people, you know?
      Yeah we know :H
      But really I know it's good for me to be good to other people...if ya know what I mean?! I'm in a place right now to be able to help, hasn't always been that way and might change in the future...and then I'll be calling on my mates for support
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

February Free Fundies

This is the news item that I was referring to (taken up by News.com)

Personally I think the annual estimate of alcohol related cancer deaths at 1400 is incredible conservative.

Alcohol causes 1,400 cancer deaths a year | News.com.au
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

If only I could take this message to heart!

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

News from Rancho Bizarro ...

So I find out I've got an iron deficiency and the doc wants to see me next week but in the meantime I talk to Old Mrs Google to see what I should be eating. She recommends oysters but I'm fusked if I'm going to drive for half an hour and scoff a dozen oysters in Safeway's carpark. She also recommends liver (sorry, vegos) including chicken liver so I figure yes, can do, and buy some IGA chicken liver pate. Spread on three crackers and it's a major GACK! That's not going to happen so put it down for the cats to lick up.

Who should come in and scoff the fusking lot? In a feeding frenzy? Yeppers ... Joyce and Dot. The chooks.

By posting this small slice of life, I realise I may offend vegos, animal welfare folks, dieticians, anti-cannibalism folk, Uncle Tom Cobbley et al. So.be.it.

I reckon I'm an alright person, just a bit bent but. And that's ok too.

Nicey - gut report. Please.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Not offended at all...just having a quiet little giggle about it...

Comment

February Free Fundies

lol, super you do know Kale is very high in...oh never mind
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1622987 wrote: lol, super you do know Kale is very high in...oh never mind
                  :H:H Shhhh Aspy...

Try this one Tawny

Chia seeds, Nutritional Information_Chia seeds

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1622987 wrote: lol, super you do know Kale is very high in...
                    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

February Free Fundies

Speaking of big NO's....local yoga community had an ad requesting a teacher...not unusual...the group in question just wanted that the teacher didn't mind them all practising in the nude...teacher nudity not compulsory....

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1623011 wrote: Speaking of big NO's....local yoga community had an ad requesting a teacher...not unusual...the group in question just wanted that the teacher didn't mind them all practising in the nude...teacher nudity not compulsory....

Oh come oooooon.....there's only a small group of us and we're very
                        friendly.....
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1623014 wrote: Oh come oooooon.....there's only a small group of us and we're very friendly.....
                          I know....too friendly :H:H

You know, some things are best kept behind lycra...you really do need some form of "something" to hold in bits...and air...yep, there would be lots of air I'm thinking...no judgement though...each to their own...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Gidday y'all. Nude yoga....i'm in.

Glassy, you are a magical sheila. :l Is someone being an eeeeedgit to you? Give me their details.

All trey good here. Have set myself a musical challenge of 100 songs in 100 days, started last week, so pretty busy and..........well, as Tony says, 'what are ya gonna do?' Loving it. Culling my internet use and breaking through the procraz (it's a word lifetime procrastinators in the know use) wall with glee, aplomb, and success.

Reg's in the shed working on the spray on hair formula....

Hope all are well. Take care out there. Tighten those glutes and think positive.

L8tr, Yo fruity!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Some things are.just.wrong.

JUST.WRONG!!!

Comment

February Free Fundies

YAY - G's back!!!

And some things are.just.right!

Comment

Working...
                                X