February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1630261 wrote: Yup. And I can't believe how much time I spent today wondering how Aspy's doing.
    Me too!!!:H:H:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1630263 wrote: Me too!!!:H:H:H
      aspy is a tad stiff and sore...I think i need to push harder next time

AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

I look a little camp here, sorry about that.

not quite floating on air.
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

LOL Aspy - if you look that good on the run then you definitely weren't working hard enough! But that's exactly as it should be for your first tri!
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Says it all Aspy.
            I see where that kid of yours gets his grin:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Kinda funny story to share, seeing as we're all on the colonoscopy bandwagon here lately.

My father is having a colonoscopy tomorrow. If you knew my parents you'd understand why I've turned out a bit weird! OK, more than a bit weird.

So my father sent us a photo of himself yesterday, standing in the supermarket, balancing Dog knows how many packets of those 12 rolls of toilet paper, probably at least 60 rolls in all, you could hardly see his face over the top of them, with a caption that said "preparing for the rectal voyeur - woe is me". :H

Comment

February Free Fundies

Lookin' good Asp. Hey - is that a dog turd or somebody's kidney near your left foot?

Comment

February Free Fundies

X=post Glassy. My photo shoot will take place on Friday. Thursday has been declared a 'NO VISITORS' day.

Noight all.

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1630289 wrote: X=post Glassy. My photo shoot will take place on Friday. Thursday has been declared a 'NO VISITORS' day.
                    Wise move Tawny! Also, buy at least 60 rolls of TP - extra soft!

Comment

February Free Fundies

Evening all,

Congratulations Aspy! Bloody great stuff. And you're up for another one!? Yeaah! Flash bike. I note you have your race # strategically placed. Smart move. :H

Hey Glassy. Yep, putting someone on ignore should stop the pm's. I know cause Jonesy has me on ignore half the time. Why don't people ever pm me with this sort of thing? I'd love it.

Working on a new piece tonight. Sort of orchestral/piano thing. Christ it's boring. Better find a way to spice the thing up.

Hope all are good. L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1630303 wrote:
                        Hey Glassy. Yep, putting someone on ignore should stop the pm's. I know cause Jonesy has me on ignore half the time. Why don't people ever pm me with this sort of thing? I'd love it.

Oh alright! I'll harass you if you like! Jeepers, the things I have to do for you people!!

Working on a new piece tonight. Sort of orchestral/piano thing. Christ it's boring. Better find a way to spice the thing up.
                        I'm pretty sure your thoughts about our lovely Ms B will solve that problem!

Comment

February Free Fundies

Hey Glassy. Yep, putting someone on ignore should stop the pm's. I know cause Jonesy has me on ignore half the time.
                          I'm going to ignore that

Night all.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

OK my lovelies, is everyone in? Apparently I'm locking up tonight. There's soy milk and cookies on the bench. The gate is closing in 3...2...1....

Comment

February Free Fundies

Happy Monday lovely Undies!

You're a legend Aspy. Life is different without the grog non? Nicely different.

Glassy - glad about Bella. Sorry about the nasties. I used to get all worked up about conflicts. A wise Undie set me right. Ignore, move on, don't feed 'em!!

Love you Mr G - here's a salute!

Yo Techie!!! Love your guts too!

Speaking of guts. I think I'm losing weight! Go me!!!!

Wow - Rag's holiday went quick like non?

Love you all. Have a bewdiful day. Be nice and remember to say please and thank you!

Laters xxxx
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Nicey! Bout time you popped in girl! How are things in Nicey world?

This staying up late to watch dross on tele has to stop. Prevents a girl's early entrance to the garden before work.

A very productive week to us all Undies!
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X