February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

sitting in my hotel room in Melbourne, in my jarmies, listening to Peter Gabriel, eating a chicken burger and chips. Burrpppp Better check out the tv offerings and complete the picture ??.

Sending inspirational waves your way G. And to think I could have brought my ukulele - i could have contributed to your masterpiece :H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1623032 wrote: Nude yoga....i'm in.
      he he, no need to announce that mate, in that context it would obvious.:H
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

bed time, nighters. turn down the MKR would yas?
        AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

February Free Fundies

Can you hear it at your place Aspy? ok...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Lovely to see you Mr G, enjoy the non procrastination and bon chance with the musical challenge...

See? MKR and Manu...tres chic...

Comment

February Free Fundies

ok im up im up...5 more mins...
              AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1623172 wrote: ok im up im up...5 more mins...
                'Til what?

Morning All
                I'm off to see a very pleasant group of gardening friends today. We eat yummy food from our own produce, and swap plants and seeds. How good is that?
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Much better than what I'm in for today...audit...off to pop on the suit...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Morning!!!

Salute to Mr G! I was thinkin' - I could be your back up singer. I'd prolly need extra loo breaks but hey - it'd be worth it.....

Good luck ingesting enough iron Tawny! Blech..... Yeah, I reckon you're an alright person too - just the way you are but!!! Here's a head nod in complete adoration of your specialness.

Guts report. I.hate.my.guts. I'm terrified I'll eat something I shouldn't, and haven't really sorted out the diet yet. Just sticking to a small list of ok foods from a food list Mrs Google said is okey dokey. See the dietician this afternoon at 3. I've got a few 'findings' to deal with - all similar but means my diet is very restricted. I feel like my innards are a bit wobbly. Hard to describe. It's kind of like have a dickie knee and you know it's going to give out at some point because it feels unstable, but you're just never going to know when. This too shall pass. I'm embracing the fact that life is indeed transient - nothing is forever so one day (soon I hope) I'll feel fantastic again. Or I can look at it like Tony would - he'd say "wadda ya gonna do?" Nuff now.

Found out last night that FFH's mother is coming at Easter time. 2 whole weeks. Oh joy. Nuff.

Hiya Missy - hope Melbourne is bright and sunny. Once whilst in Melbourne a pigeon chased me and I almost got squished by a tram.

Happs - do the nude yoga thing. I want good stories to tell! It's funny how you guys are in a lot of my conversations.

Hey Aspy - wears the lycra/bike pic?

Bridge my lovely - what a noice day you're gonna have.

The hair yanker is away for two weeks after the big bell rings on Friday. Yeeee haaaaw! Skiing in Japan. He actually asked how I was yesty. I said "I.hate.my.guts" - he roared laughing. Obviously, has a weirdo SOH. I thought it was kind of funny but not THAT funny.

I miss you Reggie!!

Have a most splendiferous day my lovely ones.
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1623032 wrote: Gidday y'all. Nude yoga....i'm in.

All trey good here. Have set myself a musical challenge of 100 songs in 100 days, started last week, so pretty busy and..........
                      Did Happs mention You have to keep your eyes closed during the class. It helps your balance and concentration.....

That is a huge challenge Mr G. Make sure you eat lots of kale to keep up you energy

Glass Half Empty;1623034 wrote: Some things are.just.wrong.

JUST.WRONG!!!

What's up? :l

byebyebridgetjones;1623238 wrote:

Morning All
                      I'm off to see a very pleasant group of gardening friends today. We eat yummy food from our own produce, and swap plants and seeds. How good is that?
                      Bridge, that sounds wonderful. Do you just go to one house or swap?

nicelife;1623246 wrote:

Guts report. I.hate.my.guts. I'm terrified I'll eat something I shouldn't, and haven't really sorted out the diet yet.

Gee Nicey, I hope you get things sorted out soon.
                      Meanwhile, have a hug :l and stay away from kale.

Kale. That'd make a good name to match with Kylie.

Only two more sleeps then off skiing.

Glassy, Happs, Aspy, have we got a coffe day yet? I'd like to phone my friend tonight or tomorrow to let her know so she won't plan anything for the coffee day.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Nicey,
                        Have you got the results yet?

Comment

February Free Fundies

That sounds like a lovely day Bridge - I hope you have fun. Do you plan in advance what you're going to swap or just take what you have and hope it all works out?

Nicey I'm so sorry about your poor, sore tum. I'd offer to come and kiss it better but you know what the rumour mill is like around here!

Rags the just.wrong comment was in relation the nude yoga. I'm sure there are many things that look graceful and elegant without clothes on, but anything that involves being upside down or having a leg or two wrapped around one's neck, especially one's own, is not it. Also, do they bring their own mats? No, never mind, I don't want to think about it.

Also anytime on that coffee weekend is free for me. We're talking about the 1st or 2nd of March, is that right? I'm flexible (unless I'm naked in a yoga studio), so whatever is ok for the rest of the gang is fine.

I'm glad to see you back and in good spirits Mr G. This is SO going to be your year!

Happy, I'm glad you remembered the suit for the audit. I was afraid that other thing that shall not be named may have singed your synapses and you'd go off without it.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1623274 wrote: Nicey,
                            Have you got the results yet?
                            Yep Ragsy - all clear. Nothing sinister - just a dodgy belly and bowel.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Glassybum - without the old rumour mill life would be tre dull non?
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

nicelife;1623301 wrote: Glassybum - without the old rumour mill life would be tre dull non?
                                Absolutely! And at least it makes it sound as though I have a life.
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X