February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

A Better Me;1623445 wrote: ... I got a My Deal thingo for 5 nights at Palm Cove for the 4 of us...$500.
    Brilliant!!!!!

Comment

February Free Fundies

Sweet deal Cakes. Come to think of it the Lamp and my Palm Cove stay with airfares for 2 nights was $300 bucks each. Loved Palm Cove, another Frog recommendation. It has such a lovely relaxing feel to it.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Not sure if any of you are following Samuel but he's in Tasmania now...

https://www.facebook.com/loveyoursister

not long before he's finished...such a fantastic story. I just throb it...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Happs those pics are just gorgeously beautiful. What a beautiful figure! I saw Samuel on tv during the week. I throb him. I used to love watching a show he was in a lifetime ago called The Secret Life of Us. Loved that show and all the Aussie actors in it.

What's a double senior Tawny? Yes, Oscar is looking after me very well. "Kissed" me twice during the night. Must remember to face inwards in the bed. He gives me a big wet lick and a love snort. Go the Ubud option - you deserve it.

Met with dietian last night. It's manageable - restrictive but ok. Food and its components is a v.complex thing. I reckon she deserves all the creds hanging on her wall. Much reading/learning to do. Interestingly the literature I was drawn to (with help from Mrs Google) is what she recommends. Research done by Monash Uni. I was pleased because I bought a couple of books. It's an area still evolving so plenty of contradictory info out there.

Your day sounded gastronomically magic Bridge. I love the Community Garden ethos!

Love you all. Be well, happy and safe!
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1623421 wrote:

Oh Lordy girls, the food was amazing today! Like a birthday party!
            Fruit kababs with chocolate sauce and pistachio praline toffee. Chicken salad home grown with dill dressing. Turkish bread with home made hommus and Mahamara (that was me). Three layered fresh fruit sorbet with white chocolate sauce. Vego fritters with home made chilli jam and Rhubarb pickle. Brie cheese with figs. Victoria sponge cake.

Rags we just rock up with something and hope for the best. Always turns out.

Today was the most beautiful old original federation cottage with a gorgi cottage garden, right on a river.
            Blissful day!

!

I want to live in an old Federation Cottage on a river, I throb
            rivers. Sounds amazing Jonesy.

Morning Fundies, bewedeeful morning here. Have a good one all.
            Zoom.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Morning Undies. I'm taking old dog on "the trip" to the vet this morning. I can't stop crying.

Comment

February Free Fundies

I love Sam too Happs.
                What a beautiful story.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Oh Happs - I'm so very sorry.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Its been all week but he's gone down again overnight. We're just having a cup of tea together. He's not really here now though. You just know.

And Bridge, thank you for calling x

Comment

February Free Fundies

Going to slide out for a while peeps, be back later. You always make me smile x

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1623433 wrote: You called?
                        :H

Comment

February Free Fundies

Oh Happs, that is so sad.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Yo friends. Surgery went well. Shield off and I can see fairly well. More to follow. Love you all.
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

February Free Fundies

So sorry Saucy!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

February Free Fundies

I'm so sorry Happs - that's really sad, and I think you're wonderful to take that step to stop him suffering. I'll be thinking of you, sweetie.

Good news Techie - take care and recuperate well!

Tawny, if you're a bit worried about travelling alone, have you googled 'women's retreats' in places like Bali? There are heaps of places now that specifically cater for women travelling alone, so they not only have beautiful accommodation and all those nice things, but they'll make sure all your travel etc is arranged so you're not trying to find your way around alone.
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X