February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1624280 wrote: Hiya Satz ... I'd absolutely throb your rain right now. At 5.30pm it's 106degF. Not a happy camper.
    Ah take these Froglet :l:l
    Ye really are suffering over there in the heat. I can't really relate to that type of weather - we NEVER get it.
    -at least we can walk out in the rain eh ?

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1624258 wrote: Has anybody got a chopper? Please pick me up and take me to Reggie's boat. It's 41C. My brain is fried.
      I'll send the blood blister for you (new red car)

I don't know Undies
      Once in a while I decide I'll make an effort and go out for dinner which seems like a fab idea at the time. Then as the time approaches I run around in ever decreasing concentric circles trying to find anything other than sarongs and harem pants/trackies to wear and still come out looking like a washed up old hippie.

Oh well, fuck them.

Night all.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Reggie;1624273 wrote: chopper on its way TF
        You lied! I've been standing in the middle of the paddock in my togs waiting. No show. Bastards.

satz123;1624281 wrote: Ah take these Froglet :l:l
        NOOOO! Get.off.me! It's far too hot for that sort of nonsense.

byebyebridgetjones;1624282 wrote:
        ... and still come out looking like a washed up old hippie.
        And that would be bad why exactly?

Comment

February Free Fundies

That's alright ... I don't mind talking to myself ...

Satz talking about Irish rain - I've just this moment coughed up $240 for 3,000 gallons of water. My tank is blissfully full. You Paddies are sitting on a goldmine there!

Comment

February Free Fundies

Greetings and jolly salutations Undies.

tawnyfrog;1624295 wrote: Satz talking about Irish rain - I've just this moment coughed up $240 for 3,000 gallons of water. My tank is blissfully full. You Paddies are sitting on a goldmine there!
            Errrr it dont feel like that....flood relief funds being made available

Met Éireann forecasts further stormy conditions - RT? News
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

February Free Fundies

Well that was fun.
              Not.
              Thai beef salad was pedestrian at best.
              Kid sitting behind me kicking my chair.
              Then the Elvis impressionist band comes along (groan) and said kid gets up and starts dancing with this maggotted geriatric who then falls over on the dance floor and I saw her knickers.
              Wrong
              Added to this was yet another 'let's make oblique jabs at Bridget about her pisshead days' which I'm beginning to think will never lose impetus.
              I took my sarong off for these people. Y'know?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1624295 wrote: That's alright ... I don't mind talking to myself ...
                It's alright I'll take over.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

KTAB;1624300 wrote:

Errrr it dont feel like that....flood relief funds being made available
                  Sorry. Wasn't trying to be flippant. Probably a totally misplaced jibe. Sorry.

Good night all.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Evening all...

Jesus Christ...the name of the puppy...pee'd on my lounge...again...little sod...

Did a Zenthai Massage course this arvo. Came home and drank too much coffee.

Not much else to report. Bridge, staying in the sarong looks like a good option. If these people can only talk about your past, they really shouldn't be included in your future xx

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1624342 wrote: Sorry. Wasn't trying to be flippant. Probably a totally misplaced jibe. Sorry.

Good night all.
                      Jeez not at all Froglet, I didn't think it was. Hey I live up on a nice hill, insert smiling smug face here, would like some sun though.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Speaking of all the rain that we are having this neck of the woods I dont know whether to laugh or cry at this story.

Penguins given anti-depressants over UK rain - RT? News

Comment

February Free Fundies

Sorry you didn't have a great night Bridgey. And to think you put your best tracky daks on, too! I know they're your friends, so I won't go as far as to call them all tossers, but it does sound like they all have at least one hand under the table most of the time!

Anyway, we's all love ya's and are very proud of ya. :h:h
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

hey bridge,are you in a position to tell em how much it hurts. they think they are reminiscing not aware they are opening old wounds. thinking of ya.
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

Morning Gang,

Hmmm ... the penguins ... what can you say?

Worst bushfire conditions in five years here today so we're all a tad apprehensive.

Have a lovely day and fusk the idiots.

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1624510 wrote: hey bridge,are you in a position to tell em how much it hurts. they think they are reminiscing not aware they are opening old wounds. thinking of ya.
                                Interesting. I already have.
                                I think they imagine that it's safe to have a crack now. If they had when I was drinking they would have ended up with their heads even further up their arseholes than they already are.
                                I'll have to do summat about it. I'm well over it. Apparently I was a bit of a legend in the piss because they never have to repeat a story and the material just keeps coming!:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X