February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

aspman;1625355 wrote: WoW, if i could get a 2014 Subaru for $24k i would end up with a four hour erection too!...
    :H :H :H :H

Comment

February Free Fundies

AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1625355 wrote: WoW, if i could get a 2014 Subaru for $24k i would end up with a four hour erection too!...
        LMAO.
        Tears running down my face. :H :H :H

My Isuzu costs about $29,000 here. Buy one and ship it home eh?
        Then Customs would slug me GST etc.

Comment

February Free Fundies

OK Orf to dinner at the Kettle Valley Steakhouse at the bottom of the gondola.

Kettle Valley Steakhouse - Big White Ski REsort

Comment

February Free Fundies

Maybe the moose needs a four hour erection for his antlers.

Comment

February Free Fundies

:H:H:H

The plant based diet suits you.....
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1625108 wrote: I really need to find something to look forward to.
                I hear ya.
                I'm going to join you on that mission. Enough of this day to day dull as dishwater existence.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Arvo Undies,

Well we know Raggsy's off eating and Aspy's trying to appease his erection - what's everyone else up to?

Glassy - how's Bella's ordeal?

Nicey - how are your guts?

Opened the door this morning to find a beautiful black doggie sleeping on my lovely NZ doormat. Shit I said, who are you? He wagged his tail and did the apprehensive sniff of my hand. A really lovely, shiny black boy kelpie?/staffy? X, wearing a collar but no ID he seemed really happy to have a bit of a pat and play. He followed me everywhere. Even O'Riley didn't seem to mind him being around. But eventually I made a couple of calls and after two hours the happy owner came to pick him up. Gee, it was nice having a doggie around.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Yes. Depends on the dog though. I'm a bit over puppies.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Oscar says he recommends doggie company. See PM.

My guts were ok until I just read the big knobs are at a retreat on Lord Howe Island. Disgusting!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

My big knobs are just hanging in Brisbane...

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1625421 wrote: Yes. Depends on the dog though. I'm a bit over puppies.
                          :H:H

They are hard work!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1625423 wrote: My big knobs are just hanging in Brisbane...
                            I know where I'd like to hang my big knobs!!!!!

Apols for the overuse of !!!!!!
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Tawny in all seriousness - coeliac scenario here. Plus a bowel complication. Oh joy. Thank dog I don't live for food.

Not dwelling too much. As Tony would have said - wadda you gonna do?

Salute to Mr G.

Eyelash kiss to Veginald and fusking big medal to Aspy.

Be well soon Missy.

Love you all - truly!!!!!
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Nicey - is the coeliac thing new or long standing?? I've got a very good friend who has had coeliac disease since she was young and it isn't very much fun - big hugs to you :l

Went to the GP today as my cold has obviously turned into bronchitis and I didn't want it to proceed to pneumonia. So I now have anti-b's as well as anti-d's!! I have a workshop to deliver tomorrow, and if I'm not feeling better after a day on the anti-b's I'm going to work at home for the rest of the week. I'm so sick of myself :H:H
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X