February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

My little girl is home and not very happy. The worst bit is that she's starving but I can only give her very small bits of food at a time. We'll get the test results back tomorrow.

Nicey and Miss B - hugs and look after yourselves. You too, Rags.

I started my 60 day challenge yesterday. I am SO fat and unfit it's disgusting. I wonder if there's any money to be made by hiring myself out as a cure for 4 hour erections. I reckon one look at me at the moment and it'd be limper than a Canadian moose's antlers.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

I'm game Glassy! What do you charge?

Quick fly by. I log on and the first thing i see is erections, knobs, and Glassy wanting to get amongst it and make a few bucks..

Hope all are as good as can be. Take care and think positive.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Ain't this grand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-skrVk5TYWU[/video]]Caledonia Best presents Caledonia - YouTube

Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1625475 wrote: I log on and the first thing i see is erections, knobs, and Glassy wanting to get amongst it and make a few bucks..
          So it's business as usual then.

mornin' all. Zooming in before doing my exercises. This is gonna hurt!
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Waving my oversized smudge stick around this morning for all the crook bunnies, and their crook dogs.

Have to say I have been practicing a little basic yoga this last few weeks and am already feeling the benefits, particularly for the nurse's back.

So are you working from home (catching up on laundry, being disturbed by JWs) all week Missy? Great to have the option.

So Nicey Bum, this is something you've not experienced before now You are having a shocking run aren't you?

Hope Bella is feeling better this morning. They tend to bounce back well.

Helloooo Mr G and thanks for the link. Head down bum up composing?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Happy Wed-nes-day everyone.

You know, when I write or see Wednesday it brings back memories of being really young at school. I used to love watching the teacher write the day and date on the black board. Wednesday was my favourite for some reason.

Wednesday, 12th February, 2014.

So, here I sit at the desk of impordance and absolute command! One of my staff is retiring next week and driving me i.n.s.a.n.e 'getting things done'. She just came blustering in with a padlock and two keys, flapping around wondering where she should put it. I said nothing - just held out my hand.

Bridge the diagnosis is new but I guess the whole stomach scenario isn't so new. Now I know what I'm dealing with it will be fine. Feeling better the last couple of days. Going to try the gym again on Friday.

Just had a meeting with my IT Relationship Manager. (I used to work with her a life time ago.) She bloody talks over the top of me constantly. I just shut the meeting down and she wandered off muttering to herself. She's a daggy dresser (high waist pants, miss match shirt and cardigan and running shoes) and she has greasy hair - she does NOTHING for MY image so I now meet her in my office! I call her the Snappy Dresser, because she isn't. She's bloody hopeless too. I've gone over her head and have a guy who used to work for me, but moved to higher ground some time ago, coming out to do a site inspection today. She says "oh good, that was on my list to organise with you". Like hell it was you freaky fibberer.

Hope Missy is feeling better today.

Hope Happs doesn't get all bendy with JC. No doubt she'll be bendy in a delicious kind of way at some stage today.

Not much else to report.

Oh, I had a dream that my ex-husband (also from a life time ago - 1997) was cooking his breakfast in a huge frying pan. Lots of bacon and tomato etc PLUS the two rapidly ripening bananas from my fridge! THEN FFH comes in and wakes me up to tell me to eat the bananas - just right when I was dreaming that dream. Waddarethechaaaannncccess! I was trying to figure what was dream and what was real. I said "oh my god, I was just then dreaming about those bananas".

Anyway, really rambled on for way too long. Sorry!

Have a gorgeously delightful day everyone.
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Nicey I've been meaning to ask you what FFH means. I'm not good with this stuff.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1625736 wrote: Nicey I've been meaning to ask you what FFH means. I'm not good with this stuff.
                  i know, i gave up asking tha type of thing. i forget as soon as i am told. tbh.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

ffs imho, me 2
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Oh...ok.

Well I used to call David (my partner) my Favourite Honey. Since the time I caught him bagging me out to his mother on the phone, he is now relegated to FFH - being Former Favourite Honey.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

I saw Warnie (gack x billions) write FTR. It took me hours to figure that one out!!
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

day off, going swimming then yard work yay!
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

February Free Fundies

FRT

Fire Red Truck?
                            AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

February Free Fundies

F T R

For The Record.....
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

nicelife;1625742 wrote: Oh...ok.

Well I used to call David (my partner) my Favourite Honey. Since the time I caught him bagging me out to his mother on the phone, he is now relegated to FFH - being Former Favourite Honey.
                                Oh God yes!
                                I've got loads of those! :H

Might be time to OTFFH (Offload the former fav honey) and get a HWAY (honey who appreciates you)

I have GOTS to get out of here loved ones.

Later skaters.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X