Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

Indeedy Bridge!
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

I'm so confused.

But I think I have a HWAY so I'm hoping its not rude.

Hugs to all the sickies both two and four legged.

Onya on da yoga Bridgee...Namaste and Bliss Balls heading your way...

Dickhead quota diminishing today so I've got the EBG loaded to take care of the rest.

Later sweeties...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Nicey...I am still laughing about being forced to eat bananas...I think that's Freudian, non? especially since they were hot bananas...

Really...later...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Thinking of Rags. How are you doing. Actually thinking of you all. Since I'm in a generous mood, I'm sending bananas to all you Undies.

This is NOT Techie. Relax dear people....this Is the voice of Enigma.
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1625545 wrote: Ain't this grand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-skrVk5TYWU[/video]]Caledonia Best presents Caledonia - YouTube

Mr G!! I have about 3 Dougie McLean cd's.

nicelife;1625733 wrote: Happy Wed-nes-day everyone.

Wednesday, 12th February, 2014.

. Feeling better the last couple of days. Going to try the gym again on Friday.

Actually it's 5:07 Tuesday arvo here.

Good that you're feeling a bit better
            Hope Oscar is well, seeing that I had him in my mind's eye while writing about Bella to Glassy.

techie;1625825 wrote:
            Thinking of Rags. How are you doing. Actually thinking of you all. Since I'm in a generous mood, I'm sending bananas to all you Undies.

Hiya Techie.
            Took the shuttle to Kelowna for some retail therapy.
            Arm has a little movement in it. Been gulping ibuprofen and icing my shoulder as much as possible. Still very painful and very very limited movement.
            We go round to Silver Star tomorrow, so I'm going to try the slopes the day after.

Mr Rags got wiped out THREE times in about 2 hours to-day by bloody snowboarders.
            So he packed it in about noon. He is pretty pissed off. I said he should have reported them .

I bought him a couple of nice shirts in town, and got very Canadian jammies for my girlfriend and her grand daughters to whom I am aunty Rags.
            Just need to hunt down some lovely male syrup and my shopping is done.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Glass Half Empty;1625436 wrote:

My little girl is home and not very happy.

I am SO fat and unfit it's disgusting. I wonder if there's any money to be made by hiring myself out as a cure for 4 hour erections. I reckon one look at me at the moment and it'd be limper than a Canadian moose's antlers.
              Give her lots of hugs, let her curl up on your lap....

Same here!
              Oh, did I forget to tell you the moose's antlers only started to droop when he saw me approaching..:H
              We can get slimmer and fitter together Glassy... bounce off each others encouragement.
              Bought a cheap pair of sneakers today so that I can treadmill if I can't ski. There's a gym at Silver Star.
              Didn't bother about a pair of shorts, I'll wear my slinky black thermals... guaranteed to empty the gym so I'll have it all to myself..

Comment

February Free Fundies

[quote=Rags;1625830
                Just need to hunt down some lovely male syrup ...
                Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ...

Comment

February Free Fundies

View from the window outside our room

Where we are staying... fortunately we are on the ground floor.

Right outside the door of where we're staying... just put on yer skis, go to the right and in 200 yards you're at a ski lift

A bit more of the village

Righto, rf to dinner at THE GLOBE tapas bar. We think it might be a bit of a dive....but the food looks OK.

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1625834 wrote: Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ...

OMG!!!
                    I forgot to pee.

Comment

February Free Fundies

That is so funny, laughing till my tummy hurts.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Gorgeous photos Rags. Thank you. Please take it easy (yikes I said that?) and take care of yourself.
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

February Free Fundies

Is it safe to come out yet?

Ah ... thus spake The Enigma!

Cool pics, Raggsy - geddit - cool pics?

Liver Report ... I do NOT have to ingest kilos of liver or spinach or salmon because my liver count isn't low. It's fusking HIGH!!!! 616 high. Don't you throb a good score? Being tested for genetic Haemochromatosis. How fusking posh is that?????

Comment

February Free Fundies

Beautiful
                            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

February Free Fundies

[QUOTE=nicelife;

Oh, I had a dream that my ex-husband (also from a life time ago - 1997) was cooking his breakfast in a huge frying pan. Lots of bacon and tomato etc PLUS the two rapidly ripening bananas from my fridge! THEN FFH comes in and wakes me up to tell me to eat the bananas - just right when I was dreaming that dream. Waddarethechaaaannncccess! I was trying to figure what was dream and what was real. I said "oh my god, I was just then dreaming about those bananas
                              Oh Lawd....I COULD NOT wake up & tell Mr Cakes I'd just been dreaming about bananas...he'd want to deliver one with male syrup...

Tawny, been thinking about your doggie friend visitor, could you get one? I love dogs & we are petless since my beautiful fluffy friend tried to take on a truck...very traumatic. I've told the kids that after we go away at Easter 'Operation Pet Adoption' is ON.

Bridge your mammoth smudge stick worked...I've had a pearler today. Went clothes shopping as was seriously in need of new threads. Found some great hippyish pants, $60, hmm ok I can do that. Get to the counter & they are $30...got 'em in 2 colours. On ma booty now.

I hope the tums & the lungs are improving...Happs at least you know what you're dealing with now.

Gotta get the monkeys.
                              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Your photos are so beautiful Rags, I have a soft spot for the Canadians...don't think I've ever met a bad one...
                                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X