February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

Yes yes, but what about my revelation? The whole world needs to know. :upset:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1626011 wrote: am c.......co......con.......connected!
      http://www.walkingoliver.com/wp-cont..._dry_bones.mp3
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1625939 wrote: Geeeze Glassy ... I have NO idea on how you'd go about collecting that sample.

I watched something on tv the other night about extracting semen from emus ... the main handler bloke donned a heavy duty yellow raincoat with hood ... guess that's not very helpful to your sitch ...
        Kitty litter tray sans litter?

Comment

February Free Fundies

MY HOLIDAY
          By Raggsy.
          Chapter Five:
          Woke up this morning, all packed to transfer over to Silver Star.
          Had a niggly feeling in the back of my mind...
          "I'll take the bags to reception while you go and look at the ski trade show."
          Off I go, then when I return to reception, Mr Rags is having earnest discussion with receptionist who is having earnest discussion between phone and Mr Rags.

MY HUSBAND had the dates mixed .
          We don't leave till tomorrow.

I have another whole day to continue my coreolis experiments at various public facilities in the village....

Comment

February Free Fundies

Bloody snow boarders

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1626074 wrote: Yes yes, but what about my revelation? The whole world needs to know. :upset:
              Know what? :H

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1626074 wrote: Yes yes, but what about my revelation? The whole world needs to know. :upset:
                There, there Mr. G. :l
                What exactly is it you are con- nec- ted to?

Comment

February Free Fundies

YAY TORAH ! ! !

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1626011 wrote: Look, i know the following mightn't help ratings matters, but i must say.....

I found meself scratching my upper tummy/chest monkey style just now. What the F does this mean some will ask. For me? This is an absolute delight. A revelation if you will. I am c.......co......con.......connected!
                    Connected to your Neanderthal roots?:H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags, how do you type? And don't say slowly...

I'm always up for a good scratch Mr G. Something earthy about making a noise while you do it too, isn't there?

Jesus Christ came up behind me while I was on the toilet. Now I KNOW how the cats feel. It's like waiting for the pooper scooper. TMI?

Speaking of cats, much huggage to Bella.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Now that's a very comely bruise there Rags.

I certainly hope he apologised profusely for buggering up your holiday.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Good morning Happs and I have to motor.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1626011 wrote: Look, i know the following mightn't help ratings matters, but i must say.....

I found meself scratching my upper tummy/chest monkey style just now. What the F does this mean some will ask. For me? This is an absolute delight. A revelation if you will. I am c.......co......con.......connected!
                            I know, I know !! It means your upper tummy/chest was itching! What did I win?

Poor Rags. I'm having coffee with a snowboarder this morning. I can slap him for you if you like.

You were close with the pussy wee experiment, Rags. I just had to convince her that half a cup of crystals in her tray was almost as nice as a bucket of lovely soft stuff and then collect it with a syringe and test tube. All done and in the fridge waiting to be taken to the vet.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1626218 wrote: Good morning Happs and I have to motor.
                              Morning Bridge, Glassy and all to come. Motoring too...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1625914 wrote: Just watched Anna Segal. 77.00 Not bad but the winners will be in the high 80's.
                                Aspy, commit to do your best.
                                Don't say "I'll try" that gives you an instant out.
                                Say "I will"
                                Stand tall
                                Stand confident.
                                Believe in yourself
                                Believe in your ability.
                                Those words were said toe by a top international coach in 1998.
                                got rags, i am all over the positive vibes. just need to hold the adrenalin back during the start and i will smoke it!
                                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X