February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

Glass Half Empty;1626820 wrote: At least somebody's gettin' some....
    :H:H

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1626760 wrote: Hello Mr G.
      How are the 100 songs coming along?
      Mr Rags is fine.
      Mrs Rags isn't doing all that well, and would love to be Bridgie's dog having a day spa.
      Hi Rags, no good to hear you're not doing that well! What's happening? No VD flowers on the cards?

Had a little break recording this week, but some new one's written. Will be full steam ahead real soon. A few things to juggle, so must prioritise!

Me new music/mental health site's somehow getting 300-400 visits per month the last few months, without any promotion or publicity. Not sure how that works, but it's pretty cool. Am getting a couple thousand 'hits' per month so my stats tell me, but 3-400 visitors p/m. I imagine a 'hit' is just landing on the site/page without clicking/exploring the site. Whereas a 'visitor' i presume is a punter who has a look around the site. I have been keeping a fortnightly blog though, which probably keeps the site on the radar and 'current' etc.

More about me on the other site, or just follow me on Twitter. Safe travels Rags and hope you're alright mate!

What's the address of that salon Bridge? I need my ears done and probably some general scrubbing.

Noight all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Noight Gman, and excellent news on the website & music...excellent.
        Noight all.
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1626845 wrote:
          Me new music/mental health site's somehow getting 300-400 visits per month the last few months, without any promotion or publicity. Not sure how that works, but it's pretty cool.
          Erm....hello.... I did a few of those:H

Not all of them though! That would be stalking, and my parole officer told me that is wrong wrong wrong.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

It's great to hear the site's taking off, G! well done!

I have to be up shite and briny for an early morning dash to Bunnings tomorrow, so 'night all!
            Mwah! :h
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

A Better Me;1626846 wrote: Noight Gman, and excellent news on the website & music...excellent.
              Noight all.
              Thanks Cakes. Noight.

byebyebridgetjones;1626847 wrote: Erm....hello.... I did a few of those:H

Not all of them though! That would be stalking, and my parole officer told me that is wrong wrong wrong.
              Cool Jonesy. But anyone who purposely spends half a million bucks and 1.5 yrs developing the 24/7 app 'Bridgetracker' is probably the bigger stalker of the 2.

There's not a real lot of content up as yet, but i'm aiming for it to be fleshed out with lot's of stuff by mental health week in october.

Glass Half Empty;1626848 wrote:
              It's great to hear the site's taking off, G! well done!

I have to be up shite and briny for an early morning dash to Bunnings tomorrow, so 'night all!
              Mwah! :h
              Thanks Glassy. Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

February Free Fundies

Look at meee. Look at mee. Look at mee!!!!

I'm still up!

I get the prize!!!

Comment

February Free Fundies

me too
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UylPrMcurB8[/video]]Panama - Always [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Comment

February Free Fundies

Sorry beat you all...locust pick up..

And I'll be up on the flip side before you too...yawn yawn...

Night lovelies

Comment

February Free Fundies

Good to see ya Ficks x

Comment

February Free Fundies

hello fundies.. just popping in
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkk_pCcrP24[/video]]BROODS - Bridges - YouTube

Comment

February Free Fundies

night happs , froglet, promise to seeya on the flipside some time soon.
                          I AM BUYING A LAPTOP
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyp34v6Lmcc[/video]]Arcade Fire "My Body is a Cage" - YouTube

Comment

February Free Fundies

fickle;1626881 wrote: night happs , froglet, promise to seeya on the flipside some time soon.
                            I AM BUYING A LAPTOP
                            NOICE! :h

Noight all.

Comment

February Free Fundies

:hG! H
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dyNbMVfeyM[/video]]The Strokes - Heart In A Cage - YouTube:h

Comment

February Free Fundies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruKoGEDxLPw[/video]]Cut Copy - We Are Explorers - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X