• Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1628343 wrote: More oil mam?
    Oh yes please!

Well, all caught up on 'Revenge'

night all......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1628344 wrote: Oh yes please!

Noight Jonesy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1628258 wrote: Oh Missy - I'm over the moon for you! And so soon. Bloody lovely.

A lovely Ovary PM'd me asking, in light of the recent heat, why we don't have air conditioning. . How about the rest of you?

Rags - is that a Moon boot? I can just see Nicey teetering off to the Command Desk in one of those ... LOBL
        Missy, that will be lovely. I've been wanting to go to Bali for years, but Mr Rags not interested. That was why I asked Happs about going solo.
        You'll have you tell me all about it.

Our house had a couple of a/c already in it when we bought, one in lounge and one in adjoining dining room.
        We would have bought one if it hadn't though as we don't have a fire and we also use it to warm the loungeroom in winter.
        We turn it on for 30 mins to either cool or warm the room with the door shut to keep the air in, then turn it off, both summer and winter, so inexpensive for us to run.

It's an extremely expensive ortho boot. Can't remember the brand. Made in Germany.
        Have to wear it continuously for 6 weeks to try to straighten foot out and ease pressure on the tendons
        so the swelling and pain will go down an the ortho can review.
        Otherwise $$$operation to replace tendon and cut and re align the talus.

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1628275 wrote: Arvo all. Missy! good on you re the Bali trip.
          it would have to have been one of the best holidays we'd had as a family.
          Bliss.

had a mate of a mate sparky wire it in.
          Helps to have these people as mates and rellos though.
          That settles it.
          I'm going to go to Bali. One day.

Problem with Mr Rags not being a tradie... I don't think a periodontist would be much help with plumbing or wiring. :H

Comment

February Free Fundies

Bali sound exciting m8, I recall some chili mud crabs were the order of the day when i went.

the boot looks awkward rags, cramping your style much?

the days are slipping by fast, 4 sleeps till Tri-day. I am fighting a cold, battling a broken ball joint(those buggers fight back i can tell yas)the car is un drivable atm and looking at the bom...
            Cloudy. Scattered showers in the morning. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

I was feeling a bit down yesty so i popped on the Suzuki and rode over to visit my grandad, wise old sage he is.He told me..."its just a lump of metal son,you will get it fixed it has no power over you"... love that old man

see yas.
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1628410 wrote:
              the boot looks awkward rags, cramping your style much?
              Darling, NOTHING cramps my style.

Geez, what are you doing awake at this time?
              It's 10:15 am here.

I'm getting dressed to hit the slopes for an hour.
              Mr Rags has sore legs and knees so will be a lounge lizard today.

Your triathlon is this weekend isn't it?

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1628459 wrote: Darling, NOTHING cramps my style.

that little line actually choked me up rags, so pleased to " know" you.

yest the Tri is this Sunday, i am getting nervous.

as for time, I start my shift at 02:00.
                AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1628492 wrote: that little line actually choked me up rags, so pleased to " know" you.

yest the Tri is this Sunday, i am getting nervous.

as for time, I start my shift at 02:00.
                  Shiftwork must play havoc with your circadian rhythm.
                  Did you get anything sorted out with the lack of work time>

Being a little nervous will give you an edge when you double it up with the confidence you will achieve your goal. You'll be great! :l

We'll be just coming in to land in Sinney by the time you finish

Comment

February Free Fundies

my boss approached me suggesting i put in the exception to pay for for overtime, he said you put in a good effort if you would rather the $$$ or the time in lew is up to you. so that's nice.

i am more worried about getting to the race at this point, i will hire a bloody car if i need to.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

February Free Fundies

You might be needing the $$$$ to pay for the ball joint thingo, Aspy. Whatever that is.
                      Can I share your Grandad with you? My relatives are all behaving like little turds at the moment.

I think I'd be pimping that moon boot Rags. Maybe chuck some stickers on there or something.

You know when you're half way through a project and the back yard looks like a skirmishing field and you think Oh shite why did I start this? Not feeling at all like that today
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1628548 wrote:
                        You know when you're half way through a project and the back yard looks like a skirmishing field and you think Oh shite why did I start this?
                        Yes. I do. :H:H

Pimp those boots Rags!

Comment

February Free Fundies

OK.
                          Goin out later to get me some stickers.

(Mr Rags thinks pimping is to do with prostitution and doesn't me to get involved)

Comment

February Free Fundies

OK.
                            Goin out later to get me some stickers.

(Mr Rags thinks pimping is to do with prostitution and doesn't want me to get involved)

Comment

February Free Fundies

Kleenex anyone?

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1628540 wrote: my boss approached me suggesting i put in the exception to pay for for overtime, he said you put in a good effort if you would rather the $$$ or the time in lew is up to you. so that's nice.

i am more worried about getting to the race at this point, i will hire a bloody car if i need to.
                                Maybe just hire a car for the day Aspy and take that stress away. All the best for the race mate. I agree with Rags, in that any nerves you may have will propel you along nicely when the gun goes orf. I am excitement for you!

byebyebridgetjones;1628548 wrote:

You know when you're half way through a project and the back yard looks like a skirmishing field and you think Oh shite why did I start this? Not feeling at all like that today
                                You'll be right Bridgey. Well you should be feeling a little more relaxed, with a general warmish glow on your personage after last nights massage, non?

You know what they reckon re any big looking project....Break it down into smaller less daunting chunks.

Noice sleep here after the massage demands of Jonesy....Struth, she had me working through the night she did.

Pimp on Rags! That ski board could be the line-up at the local races.

Have a pearler out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X