Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

Loved that Glassy-bum!!

Slight embuggerance this morning - we had planned for and were looking forward to a long bike ride today - got ready, went down to pick up the bikes only to discover that the seat had been pinched off Mr B's bike. They obviously tried to take mine off too, but I think the rust stopped them getting the stem out easily:H

Went for a long walk instead, and bought figs, gorgonzola and asparagus. We shall dine well and al fresco this evening!! Oh and Rags, I found some of that Booza ice-cream you were talking about a wee while ago!!

Go Aspy Go!!!!!

How's the music selection coming on Happy?
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

February Free Fundies

Dear gardening peeps, advice please.
      Something is eating my plants but I can't see it. I just keep seeing more and more holes where bits of leaf should be. Is this what normally happens with bugs?
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Hey guys. I'm in India. Got a scant bit of ether so...Frog?
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

February Free Fundies

WTF are you doing in India??????

Comment

February Free Fundies

Let me guess ... It's a gong fest.

Back in a bit, Undies ...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Big trip for Viola. One giant step for Techieny.
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

February Free Fundies

Bloody hell Techie...this will make you feel at home then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF6XCAOiKQ[/video]]Om Asatoma - Deva Premal & Miten - YouTube

or not seeing as your o/s....but you know what I mean.

Grasshoppers Glassy? I'm thinking that's what it is...

Back shortly too...

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1629697 wrote: Bloody hell Techie...this will make you feel at home then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF6XCAOiKQ[/video]]Om Asatoma - Deva Premal & Miten - YouTube

or not seeing as your o/s....but you know what I mean.

Grasshoppers Glassy? I'm thinking that's what it is...

Back shortly too...
                  Thanks Saucy. My chapter will be published this summer. The book is called "The Winning Way" by Brian Tracy. Little was mentioned 'bout my frog passion, my love of Nicey's curves, nor Mr. G's funk rock. Love you Rags!

Comment

February Free Fundies

techie;1629695 wrote: Big trip for Viola. One giant step for Techieny.
                    Techie's hiking mate Curtis is behind this, mark my words. Gong rooms in India...... Crikey! Get back in one piece man! the kid's got it bad, bad i tell's ya. Good to hear from you mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1629610 wrote: Morning lovelies. Mr G, well done, on a roll and being creative. It must be one of the best feelings. Go you. :l

Geez Aspy I mixed my dates, forgot it's tomorrow for the big race. Will still keep up the cheering though. Go Aspy :banana: I love the dancing banana.

Nothing much happening here except the Lamp has found someone with chamferboards for disposal and is off pulling them from a house. Cheap. Both cats and the dog are vomiting. Keeping an eye on that. Apart from that, back to the music download. On a mission.
                      Thanks Saucy. Yep, it's always good to be creating. Satisfies me loins sort of. Saints, Ed keupper, Go-betweens for some music? they were Brissy bands. I wonder if all that concrete dust has upset your pets? But i'm not sure if that would be the cause.

Glassy, re your plants, all i know is that inscence shooo orf mozzies. What would Cundall, P. do?

There are no mozzies in India. Is that right Techie? Bridgey?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

techie;1629695 wrote: Big trip for Viola. One giant step for Techieny.
                        Yay Techie - go you good thing.

So I have invisible grasshoppers and incense will get rid of my non existent mozzies. Right - got it thanks!

Comment

February Free Fundies

So, another Q,

Does anyone else feel really distressed about a particular argument that's been happening here on MWO lately ? I know I have a problem dealing with conflict, but this one's been going on for a while now and it ties my tummy in a huge knot whenever I come across it. I’ve tried to avoid any threads where these two people are likely to interact, but now they seem to be taking it to any forum where they think it will get attention. It’s become so bad that the only two threads I feel safe looking at now are the Undies and the Steppers.

EDIT: But hey, they're the only two threads worth following anyway, right?

Comment

February Free Fundies

arguing online is the absolute definition of redundant.
                            have you guys ever seen the doco, catfish?
                            very thought provoking.

been to the scene of the crime...bike is racked and i have my number(look for #744 on the podium,HA) all set to rock up in the am to set up my trany area, thinking lip gloss and platform stilettos for the trannyies... non?
                            feeling almost human hope the drugs kick in early in the morn.
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

aspman;1629741 wrote:
                              been to the scene of the crime...bike is racked and i have my number(look for #744 on the podium,HA) all set to rock up in the am to set up my trany area, thinking lip gloss and platform stilettos for the trannyies... non?
                              feeling almost human hope the drugs kick in early in the morn.
                              YAY - so glad you shared your number. I didn't like to ask but now I'll know who to look for once the results are posted. Now - main thing to remember - take the helmet off for the run!!!

Seriously - the only thing you need to remember is that you've trained for this and you've earned it!

and HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Comment

February Free Fundies

... and in no particular order ...

Aspy - you are SO going to rock this thing. I don't give a fat rats clacker about your times or whatever - it's the fact that you've got off your arse and are attempting something you wouldn't have thought about during your pisshead days. The tackers will just glow with pride. You're an absolute star.

MrG. - soo wonderful to see your work. Keep churning them out. This morning's jobby was very ethereal. Noice.

Glassy - no - I no longer get distressed about forum conflict. I used to until I just decided to only read certain safe sections. And if there are kiddies in the big pool wanting to have a barney, well, I say go for it. Kind of like reading the paper. Scan the headlines, read some featured pieces, read the Opinion pages ... ignore the stock market reports, real estate fluctuations, footy scores, horoscopes ...

Techie - I hope you've taken your yantra mat to India. You can show those sadhus a thing or two. After all, this ain't your first rodeo ...

Comment

Working...
                                X