February Free Fundies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

There was a nice breeze through the house the other day. I was shamed by the rolling dog hair balls! LOL
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

nicelife;1630941 wrote: There was a nice breeze through the house the other day. I was shamed by the rolling dog hair balls! LOL
      We call them tumble weeds. The secret is not to open the blinds.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1630940 wrote: Not 1-2 times a year? Wow, i have saved MONTHS this year.
        What did you do with the extra time?

Don't answer that.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

A Better Me;1630576 wrote: it's a bloody worry....

Now I must sew....hemming stuff & replacing the satin binding on a couple of beautiful woollen blankets.

Certainly is a worry.

My girlfriend in Qld is a keen sewer and there's a quilt and wool shop at Silver Star ski resort, so I bought her a heap of quilting squares locally dyed. Should keep her happy for a while. Every time I visit her, I take a pile of clothes that need hemming or repairing. This time I'm taking a pair of shorts and 2 blouses that need her handiwork.

tawnyfrog;1630604 wrote: Arvo, Undies,

Yay ... Raggsy's back. Rags - we need a full travelogue (if it's not too painful). Just wondering if you managed to enjoy your time away despite your injury.

I actually had some passport pics done last week in anticipation. I look like a fusking ghoul and if I were a country, I certainly wouldn't let me in.

Morning Tawn.
          Well, what I posted while I was away was mostly what I did... hours and hours of watching the winter Olympics and a couple of ski runs towards the end of the trip. Bloody expensive holiday just to sit and watch tv.
          But, I did do it in a foreign country.

Same here re the passport pic. I had to get a new one too. Aren't the new ones nice. I did a show and tell to the nice Customs lady at Kelowna airport.

Glass Half Empty;1630649 wrote:
          Welcome home Rags! I hope you exploited your injuries to your best advantage on the flight home!
          Yep, asked for two aisle seats up the back, hoping that there wouldn't be a single person getting the middle seat. There wasn't. Said I needed the right aisle so my left arm would be protected. I was able to stretch out, feet on Mr Rags' lap, head on seat. Managed a few hours sleep.

Comment

February Free Fundies

COFFEE AT SOUTHBANK.

As I'm heading up to Qld tomorrow morning, would all participating Undies please complete the questionnaire so I know where to meet ewes.

We are meeting on Saturday Yes No

We are meeting on Sunday Yes No

We are having morning tea Yes No

We are having lunch Yes No

We are having afternoon tea Yes No

We will meet at

The ferris wheel Yes No

The Nepalese pagoda Yes No

Southbank jetty number two Yes No

At 11 am Yes No

Noon Yes No

1 pm Yes No

2 pm

I might make a whole day of it as I googled what's on .

Visit South Bank

Comment

February Free Fundies

byebyebridgetjones;1630943 wrote: What did you do with the extra time?

Don't answer that.
              Devised/built an online health project, moved to the beach, drastically cut back working hours to enable more time to make music. There could've been more time spent horseriding and eating icecream though. The available opportunties have not been thrashed to their respective limits though, to be sure.

Hi Rags!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

February Free Fundies

Have to tell you this.

We asked our neighbour across the road to collect our mail while we were away.
                We didn't see them when we came home as they were out.

Yesterday I went out for a few hours and when I came back, the front lawn had been mown.
                My neighbour was home, and I asked if he'd mown the lawn.
                He had, thinking we'd be away a bit longer.
                That was such a lovely thing for him to do.
                And all I brought back for him was a T shirt and some maple syrup infused popcorn for his kids.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Morning Mr G.
                  G, you've been busy lately.

OK orf to see Dr. to get a referral to ortho for my arm.
                  I tried to make an appt. yesty, but as this is a different arm, I have to get a referral first.
                  They have pencilled me in for an appt. on 1st April. What a bloody joke.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Guitarista;1630948 wrote: Devised/built an online health project, moved to the beach, drastically cut back working hours to enable more time to make music. There could've been more time spent horseriding and eating icecream though. The available opportunties have not been thrashed to their respective limits though, to be sure.

Hi Rags!

Good answer.
                    Can you get me
                    organised?:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Well I just spent this lunchtime doing a projected 3 month budget for the family.
                      We're all gunna die.

I might just go out for an extended period in the hopes that my neighbours across the road mow my lawn.....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Arvo all...zooming in...Rags your questionnaire is very good. And because I cant be arsed to cut and paste I'll just say can do Sunday, looking at lunch or arvo tea now as I'm teaching in a later timeslot in the a.m. and meet anywhere you like. Tada!

I just had a cheesecake made on 5am vanilla yoghurt labne...it was D.E.V.I.N.E. had it for brekky with a very lovely friend who makes me laugh. Can't get better than that, it was like a visit with Undies...wait, doing that Sunday mwah's to all...

Comment

February Free Fundies

Arvo all,

Have hit my monthly innernet limit and they've slowed me down to tepid Vegemite speed ... Bastards! Don't they know how impordant I am?

Comment

February Free Fundies

Want I should sort em out for ya Tawny??
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

e are meeting on Saturday No

We are meeting on Sunday Yes

We are having morning tea Yes

We are having lunch Yes

We are having afternoon tea No

We will meet at

The ferris wheel NO

The Nepalese pagoda Yes

Southbank jetty number two Yes

At 11 am Yes

Noon Yes

1 pm yes.

I will head off by 2pm. and the ferris wheel invites to many requests from the rug rats.
                              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

February Free Fundies

dog i hate dial up...we get so spoils i remember the old amstrad tape drive us kids would go outside and forget the game was loading...and that was cutting edge.
                                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X