Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free Fundies

nicelife;1631424 wrote:
    Have been doing argy bargy with other party all morning, we're now at the crunch point. Other party says "I'll let you know tomorrow"......

I picked up the phone and ..... you make up the rest.
    ... said,

"Now listen here, you cloth-eared c*&$, which part of my question didn't you understand?"

Comment

February Free Fundies

nicelife;1631424 wrote: Happs my mate!!!! That is bloody hilarious. I wish I could copy/paste/send to phone/keep forever! I love it. I want to print and put on my wall.

Made me giggle to myself.

!!
      Or a narwhal

Comment

February Free Fundies

Gee Undies,
        So many of you have such stressful jobs.

When I win lotto, you can all go for a fortnight to Bali.
        My shout.
        You're welcome.

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1631428 wrote: ... said,

"Now listen here, you cloth-eared c*&$, which part of my question didn't you understand?"
          Almost right Tawny. I added "Right, you lot started this. It's a war I didn't want, but one I WILL win - stand by!!"
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1631444 wrote: Gee Undies,

My shout.
            You're welcome.
            You're a doll for sure Ragsy! You're coming too though!!!

What holiday it will be. I'm going home to pack just in case there's a win in the air!!!
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1631444 wrote: Gee Undies,

My shout.
              You're welcome.
              Love it Rags. Although, I was only discussing this with a friend the other day, the amount of retreats to Bali that are around. And how people we know get sooky if they cant do their annual one. I just reckon we need to make our own retreat here. Mine shall of course, be filled with unicorns. Guarding the perimeter fence.

Hey, I'm a bit nervous about teaching this weekend. Its a bit different to barking out orders in the fresh air. I have to be nice. I think that could be hard.

Comment

February Free Fundies

myhappyplace;1631450 wrote: Mine shall of course, be filled with unicorns. Guarding the perimeter fence.

Hey, I'm a bit nervous about teaching this weekend. Its a bit different to barking out orders in the fresh air. I have to be nice. I think that could be hard.
                And I shall have narwhals protecting the snorkelling and swimming areas.

No need at all to be nervous Happs.
                You'll be terrific as always.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Had a little chat with an Undie earlier and mentioned that I have a few probs with my toothy pegs and that I thought that my drinking had leached out calcium.
                  So, when Mr Rags came home I asked him if it was drink related.
                  he said "no, what you have is periodontally mediated osteoclastic hyperactivity".

OMG!
                  I could hardly contain myself.
                  I love it when he talks dirty to me.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Had a little chat with an Undie earlier and mentioned that I have a few probs with my toothy pegs and that I thought that my drinking had leached out calcium.
                    So, when Mr Rags came home I asked him if it was drink related.
                    he said "no, what you have is periodontally mediated osteoclastic hyperactivity".

OMG!
                    I love it when he talks dirty to me.
                    And he had changed into his fireman uniform...
                    I could hardly contain myself.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1631462 wrote:
                      ... he said "no, what you have is periodontally mediated osteoclastic hyperactivity".
                      ... and she said ... "I suppose a fusk's out of the question?"

Ovaries ... it's a standard Aussie reply. To any question Or statement.

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1631462 wrote:
                        As the bishop said to the actress.

Sounds like lots of Undie peeps had tough a tough day today. Hugs to you all. :l I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow, to discuss whether I can do a compressed hours arrangement so I can take some time off for my uni stuff. Ideally, if I can do 4 x 9.75 hour days, I can have a whole day off each week, but I doubt she'll agree to that.

Rags, 11am on Sunday at the Pagoda it is, I can't wait! I probably won't recognise Aspy with his clothes on, so will you be wearing your groovy, doovy boot, or a selection of fashionable arm braces?
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

tawnyfrog;1631465 wrote: ... and she said ... "I suppose a fusk's out of the question?"

Ovaries ... it's a standard Aussie reply. To any question Or statement.
                          And he replied... "yerright. I gotta go learn how to extinguish flames"

Comment

February Free Fundies

Rags;1631473 wrote: And he replied... "yerright. I gotta go learn how to extinguish flames"
                            Baby - that's because your flames are too hot for any man to handle! :H
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

February Free Fundies

nicelife;1631424 wrote: Happs my mate!!!! That is bloody hilarious. I wish I could copy/paste/send to phone/keep forever! I love it. I want to print and put on my wall.

Made me giggle to myself.

Just trying to sort an urgent/sensitive/annoying issue. I need an answer immediately. Have been doing argy bargy with other party all morning, we're now at the crunch point. Other party says "I'll let you know tomorrow"......

I picked up the phone and ..... you make up the rest.

Someone take this scenario and make up an ending. Keep in mind my mood today.

Go!!
                              With a bit of luck he/ she falls over on the way home and ends up with retrograde amnesia.
                              You: Well sorry but yesterday you agreed to do it my way.
                              I did?
                              You: Yes, you did (sad face)
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

February Free Fundies

Glass Half Empty;1631472 wrote: As the bishop said to the actress.

. Ideally, if I can do 4 x 9.75 hour days, I can have a whole day off each week, but I doubt she'll agree to that.

Rags, 11am on Sunday at the Pagoda it is, I can't wait! I probably won't recognise Aspy with his clothes on, so will you be wearing your groovy, doovy boot, or a selection of fashionable arm braces?
                                Those hours would work well wouldn't they. When I was with the PS I arranged PPT 9.5 hours a day 3.8 days a week.
                                Why won't she agree?
                                Want me to come round there and threaten her with a narwhal spike?

I will recognise Aspy by his two lovely kiddies
                                And his arm tatt.
                                Way I feel at the moment I may be trussed up in both. .

Comment

Working...
                                X