X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time – February 2014

FT - That is FANTASTIC!!!! I am so thrilled for you. :l:h

Dottie - enjoy your balmy weather.

Fen - made it to Portugal but that's all I know right now. I have been busy all day and finally am checking in.

Love & hugs to everyone.......
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

That's awesome FT!!
      glad Fen made it safe.
      I am afraid to say the Cauliflower soup must have spolied. I ate some this morning and have been in the bathroom all day. UGH. Maybe the milk in it spoiled.
      Bret wants to go to Outback for dinner, so maybe some real food will make me feel better.
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

FT that is Simply Awesome!! :yay: instead of FT for Frequent Traveler we have to call you FT for FINALLY THERE!!!

Nora thanks for starting us off again...I made it thru January :l
        Mama, Pauly, Glass Liz, K9, Zenny, Dottie, Fen (our new FT! TONY and a special shout out to our Dear a Techie! :l. Et al

Okay everybody.....group hug....:groupluv: we can do this!
        :h
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hi everyone ! Jobs can be bad but employment elsewhere could be worst ! Ha! Hope everyone is doing fine. Tony
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi all,
            I am planning to make February an AF month. Is this thread open for anyone to join or is there a different better one for newbies? I have been cocooning over in the nest but at 3 weeks I am ready to branch out a bit.
            Thanks'

Comment

Hi Bastet!!! Yes - you are absolutely welcome here. This is for everyone that is on this journey!!!

So glad to have you join us!!!!!:welcome::welcome::welcome:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Bastet - you are very welcome here! :welcome: Congratulations on 3 weeks! The nest is a lovely, supportive place, but it's also good to see you having the courage to join in other places around MWO.

Thanks for the new thread Nora. :h

FT - that's great news, it sounds like 2014 will be your year!

Mama you must have needed that catch-up sleep. Sorry about the tummy troubles.

Thanks for the group hug Kradle - maybe we should have them on a more regular basis!

Hugs also to Dottie, Liz, Pauly, K9, Zen, Fen, techie .....
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning loves and welcome Bastet.
                  Tell us about yourself so you can jump right in to the family.
                  Here are the rules:
                  - everyday you must tell what kind of underwear you are wearing
                  - we love recipes
                  - we love our pets, kids(most days) and our parents
                  - sometimes we love our husbands
                  - we make fun of the poeple we work with
                  We are a very mature, responsible group of adults!!
                  In all seriousness, we love to have fun, but we take our illness very seriouly and we are here to provide encourgament, a kick in the ass, or whatever you need.
                  It's a rainy Sunday, so I am going to enjoy some quiet time and sip coffee. My three men are snoring their heads off. Only the cat and I are up

Comment

skivvies of the moment are Sons of Anarchy boxer shorts
                    Zen- making sure you are ok
                    I am really worried about Getting, but I have no iidea how to reach her
                    Excellent job on an AF January Kradle!!!
                    AND FT is employed!! Whew, what a relief.

Comment

HIYA Tony
                      FT, play some checker for me.....sigh

Comment

Hey all,my youngest daughter L.B is turning 20 tomorrow,i was gonna celebrate next sat but i think im gonna have hubs decorate while were at the grocery store and surprise her today! FT so happy about the job woo-hoo,welcome Bastet,ooh Mama,i hope your tummys better,shoot you been chowin' on that soup for like 4 days its bound to be spoiled,undies are plain black cotton and comfy haha,watched "grown ups 2 " last nite,it wasnt as bad as they say,kinda funny in a dumb way which i like anyways,have a good 'un peeps
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Sunday everyone ! Thought I would just pop in and say hi to you all. I had a great day yesterday and plan on doing the same again today! Bad weather so not going out.

Jan - sorry about your tummy - hope it feels better soon. FT - wonderful news on the job - that is awesome ! I am so pleased for you. Bastet - I am sort of new to this thread - very sort of (LOL) and they are a LOVELY bunch! No matter what Mama says ....

Pauly - hope that your daughter is surprised - how lovely. I had my birthday yesterday and had some lovely surprises with pressies and things - I just LOVE birthdays !

Kradle - I am so impressed with the AF January - good for you. Hope things are going okay for you otherwise .....

Hi there Nora - yes, fen is safe and from what i can tell, enjoying herself too....

Off to do a little paper sorting! Have a wonderful day everyone,

hugs, sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all,
                            Cold and gloomy today...winter is back.
                            Off to church then maybe lunch out. Lots to do here but not in the mood...so it will keep.
                            Gotta run. back later.
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

The great debate continues Ha! My daughter and I had this discussion.....over the top is the proper positioning of the roll. Under the roll would produce a pickle picking effect when accessing the paper. Ha! A very difficult task
                              while taking care of business. Ha! I have such deep discussions with my kids ! ha! I hope everyone is doing fine. Take care. Tony
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Sunshine - happy birthday for yesterday, I'm so glad you had a lovely day.

Pauly - the birthday surprise sounds great, I hope your daughter enjoys it.

Dottie, you must be getting really sick of that miserable weather.

Bastet - on the off chance that you're brave enough to return here, you do NOT have to describe your underwear every day. We can all live vicariously through Mama's daily choice of knickers, which are, to say the least, adventurous! :H:H
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X