One Step at a Time – February 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama, I have a spot in my heart for Axl Rose. Great name for your new kitty!

Hang close, Dottie...:h

Comment

I like Axl too,well the young one,now he looks odd,Dottie,hang tough girlie,you dont wanna drink youre just frustrated,Kell is acting like a B,and not talking to me,bleh her mistakes are not my fault,dang kids!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Eww,those bugs are yucky! when we first moved to Vegas we were living in this dumpy trailer park,one day i seen some neighbor kids squirting bbq sauce all over the ground,told them to move on and figured id hose it down later,we went to the drive-in that nite came homr and the whole driveway,ground and crawling up the side of the trailer were 3 inch,black cockroaches! i came from up north and i had never seen a roach in my life,i was terrified,we moved outta that joint real quick

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Cockroaches are child's play compared to K9's potato bug! :H

I hear you about Axl...the guy used to look like some sort of celtic god...now, he's kind of dumpy.

Tomorrow, the temps are going to skyrocket to 27 degrees here...I wish I were going to the cabin, but the temps are going to drop again overnight as rapidly as they rose.

Comment

For reals Fen,i didnt even recognize him the last time i seen a pic of him on tmz,all my sexy 80's guys look depressingly old! except Anthony Keidis,Brett Michaels still looks good but he grosses me out and im positive his hair is fake and attached to that damn bandana he wears haha

Comment

No, the potato bug was NOT THAT BIG...but yes, that's what it looked like. It was maybe 3" long. It wasn't at my house either, it was at the beach house we used to rent. The house was right on the cliff, and I think all kinds of critters lived just over the edge. But the face thingy is still creepy!

Pauly! LOL...I agree...Brett's hair is hooked to his bandana. Did you ever see Rock of Love? One girl that got kicked off totally announced he was bald under that bandana. Poor Brett, he seems like a nice person (well...for a man-slut-whore) LOL I think Axl had some plastic-surgery-gone-wrong. Kinda like Mickey Rourke. They are all puffy and bloated. Wow...who else can I pick on???

Liz - "ONLY" $4 more per hour?? WTH?? That's $640 more per month. Hmmm...apparently she has enough money to turn that down...so I agree with Fenny...she should look for a place of her own. Time to see if you sink or swim baby. (You guys probably feel sorry for my kid with how mean I sound!)

Alright...9 minutes left of work. SKIPPING gym tonight!

Love ya' peeps.
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Dottie sorry you are feeling frustrated and wanting a drink. I feel like that all the time and am like really is this forever? It is unfathomable but guessing it gets easier so hold on and just get through tonight.
                Lizann how did shopping go with your husband? I hope your daughter gets the promotion it sounds like a lot of money. My 23 year old is trying to decide what to do with her job she just isn't settling into anything.
                Zen I hope you have a great time in Key Largo, I haven't really spent much time in Florida.
                Nora I am glad you took some time for yourself. I have a couple times a year when sad memories just seem to sleigh me and there is nothing I can do.
                Kradle I have read some of your thread and am very sorry you are having difficulties. Hopefully seeing your son over the weekend was good and helped you.
                Pauly I think it is probably better not to see your daughter if you know you are just going to bring up things they would rather not hear or discuss. I frequently have to employ the same methods so I don't get in trouble.
                K9 I'm not sure I could do that long on the dreadmill even with netflicks my mind keeps wandering about how tired I am. Did you really step on that bug and live to tell the tale? That was quite a photo Fennel put up and I'm really glad Glass did not put up the spider picture, of course I had to click on it and see it. I mean who didn't?
                Hope you all have a relaxing Thursday evening. I work a lot of nights and the good thing is I can't possibly drink before and after I am too tired. It helps me through about 3-4 nights a week.

Comment

home from dinner at Nana's...hubs has not seen Axel yet....
                  I will let you know how it goes in the morning
                  Love to all...going to bed
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hiya folksies... X

Mama.. you have SNUCK a kitten in? OMG, wait till Bret sees it! At 6 weeks it might not know how to eat though. If you need pointers call me... Sean was put at 4 weeks by the vet when I rescued him. It's a chore for a few weeks as you need to dropper feed them but well worth it in the bonding stakes. ) I'll have the phone on me in the Keys... give me a shout if you need to.

Hi to everyone else and those are some nasty looking critter/bugs you have there Niner! Ewwww. Wouldn't touch them with someone else's let alone my own! ;o)

I know I haven't been very good at responding to everyone... I'll improve next week. I really do try to keep up but I've been quite crap at it lately.

I got my hair done today. It looks good and so it should for what I paid. Pauly, I went back to the guy that was doing my hair before. He's in a new salon now and it's cheaper... although still far from a bargain. And I got that blooming gloss again.

Well... off to Key Largo in the a.m. with me flip-flops and cooler! I'm looking forward to it now... probably just what I need. I'll take the laptop but goodness knows if I can get online there. If not, I'll "see" youz in a couple of days.

Stay well everyone... and have a good weekend... X

Comment

Mama I just realized I forgot to congratulate you on your new kitten! How fun, there really is nothing like having a kitten in the house. You can't help but smile at all the crazy things they get into. And don't worry if he goes missing he has probably just found a comfortable hole to hide in.

Comment

Mama, I missed the part where Papa doesn't know about Axl! How long do you imagine that will be a secret?:H:H:H

Freezing cold, as usual. Temps were predicted to get up to 27 today, but that forecast has changed, natch. I really don't understand how meteorology still appears to be in it's infancy when it comes to accurate predictions. My grandpa could do a better job predicting the weather!

Comment

Have fun in Key Largo, Zen. You can only imagine how much I wish I were joining you.

Comment

I keep imagining K9's potato bug with it's foot in a cast after being stepped on, lol! Hobbling around, hitting peeps with it's crutch. Muttering expletives. It's quite the mental image! :H

Comment

fennel;1632428 wrote: I keep imagining K9's potato bug with it's foot in a cast after being stepped on, lol! Hobbling around, hitting peeps with it's crutch. Muttering expletives. It's quite the mental image! :H
                              :H:H:H:H
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Dottie - big hugs to you. Sorry you were having a hard time.

Zen - have a FANTASTIC time.

Mama - can't wait to hear how hubs reacted to the kitty.

I've got to get ready for work but wanted to drop in and say hi! :wavin: I've been coming home and cooking dinner, cleaning, etc and then dropping into bed early. So, tonight I'll try to stay awake long enough to catch up. :H
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X