X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 1 February

!

Good Morning Army

Goodness, but last night's early to bed backfired completely - I tossed and turned till about midnight, and then was up long before sparrows (Cape robins, actually - they are normally the first birds I hear)!

Cooking demo this morning, then chocfest with Sweetiepeapie at Bess' human; will see what the rest of the day holds.

The wind died down at about sunset yesterday, and is still asleep - hope it stays windstill for a day or two.

Have a lovely Saturday, Army!

(Sorry, don't know how to make piccies smaller - but at least Sweetpea will know what she's drinking from!)
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Morning Dreamy and Molls

Glad you had a lekker night out, Molls.

Dreamy, I also fell asleep early - about 8.30. Woke up just after 12 but was able to go back to sleep after a while, thank feck. The damn wind is stirring, so I guess we're in for another blowy day

Have a lekker Saturday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:waving: Molly and Tips :waving:

Must must must hear more about BfH Molly - there's a trashy side of me that craves such horror stories. :blush:

To quote you, Tips, cheeses twice but that was an early night! As I was doing the left-side, right-side thing last night, I remembered youngest cub - does she have the luxury of a bedroom door again? And how are you coping without Mrs T (unless she's back again?). But then, I'm easily confused :new:

Comment

It's my mum that's away for two weeks, Dreamy - not Mrs. T.

We decided to let the youngest keep her door for now, but she's still grounded. Meek as a lamb at the moment, thank feck.

I must check the weather forecast - becoming cloudy all of a sudden. Fairly dark clouds too. Wouldn't mind some rain, except that we have a braai tonight.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

26C and cloudy it is. Wilk be lekker, then. It was 38C when I got home around 5 yesterday afternoon.

I had a terrible day at work. Quite a bombshell that burst that left me upset. Hence the early night. Don't really want to talk about it yet, but I have the most serious thinking about my career to do and then a decision to make in the next 2 months. All I can say is thar it sucks being a white man in South Africa.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It's always great when people like that get their come-uppance, Molls. :goodjob:
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:l:l:l:l:l:l Tips

Aaah, Granny T's away - told you, easily confused...

For both the BfH and you newest BFF, Molly - a favourite:
              Warning by Jenny Joseph

Comment

G'nite Molls.

I think a 2nd cup of coffee is in order. And then I need to brace myself to go into town. Need stuff for the braai, and might just as well do the weekly shop at the same time. We've been invited to lunch tomorrow, so I guess it would make things easier in any event. Not really feeling like it, though.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tips, do the shopping, then treat yourself to coffee and cake. Or a koeksister. Hugs, ok.

Comment

Morning all from a dark, wet & windy emerald isle. Off for the weekend so I am though.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Removal people arriving at 9 am All packed and ready to go!

Good morning from a less stressed Whizzy

Comment

:waving: Tabs and Anon-a-whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Enjoy the leesure time, Tabs.

Anon, good luck today - and tomorrow when the big unpacking starts, I guess. Glad that you'll soon be in your own space. Hope there's no rain forecast - quickest way to embugger a move.

Comment

Hello ladies, are you moving far Mrs A?

Comment

KTAB;1621253 wrote: Hello ladies, are you moving far Mrs A?
                            Not far Tabbers just downsizing

Thanks Dreamboat but gales and rain forecast:upset:

Comment

Best of luck with the move, can be a stressful time if you let it.

Comment

Working...
                              X