X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 1 February

Gooood morning Dreamy, Molls, MrT, Tabbers, MrsA and all :wavin:

I spy me some cawfee- thanks Dreamster! Sorry ye had a poor sleep xx

Molls glad ye had an ally against the bitch last night- people like that make me feel quite uncomfortable. Looks like I got yer snow here btw!!! Tis white outside!! Perfect for a day on sofa with Dreamy, Jacks,Bess and plenty of choc!

MrT :l :l sorry to hear of yer terrible day in work and that you're upset. Actually got a shiver down spine reading yer post- would you be thinking of leaving SA?

Great to see ye Tabbers n hope ye are well?

Good luck for the move MrsA xx glad ye are less stressed. Just think, your own space again, how good is that?! :yay:

Up way too early here for my liking so might just take self back to warm leaba again.

Happy Saturday all xx

Comment

Morning All
      I'll just say :l:l Tipps until you have digested the information yourself - but but gentle on yourself and remember this too will pass.

anon;1621243 wrote: Removal people arriving at 9 am All packed and ready to go!

Good morning from a less stressed Whizzy:yay: Best Wishes on YOUR new life adventure Ms A - you won't know yourself with the peace and quiet and our own space at last.
      The Army will be over for the housewarming :danthin:
      ps have Assos booked for June -going Ryanair from Stansted :thumbs:

KTAB;1621236 wrote:
      Morning all from a dark, wet & windy emerald isle. Off for the weekend so I am though.
      Where you off to Tabbs ??

Comment

Morning folks!

Sorry life is difficult Mr T, can't even imagine what it must be like for you

Great to hear you're on form Molls, and sorry Dreamy I kidnapped the sleep fairy last night. OH will be ecstatic when he gets up, I appear to have lost my voice with the cold I acquired last week so peace will reign chez sylv.

The rain thank gawd appears to have stopped so got to be a good day.

Enjoy one and all
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning all from an overcast portugal.

But it's a lovely overcast :-)
          Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoo, Mollymoo, Tipperrooooo, Tabbers, Our Whizzy, Spidysylv, Sweetypie,, Satzuma, Mariooooooooooo,

Come here, Tips, young man...

Ahhh Molls, reminds me of a time when my friends sister told her now she was 40 long hair looked ridiculous.............. Beige FFS.

Quick, calm and safe move Mrs A.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah, lovely to see so many people here today - hallo Spidey, Sweetiepeapie, JC, Mario, Satz!

Decided to not go to the cooking demo and had a nana nap instead - just got up; 11:45 and I'm still in my jammies! Decadently divine feeling.

Have to read back properly, talk later!
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Evening all.....

Glorious day here, relaxing with the kids.....life is good.

Thanks Molly ..... U know what I mean

Comment

Yo there Kuya..........we'll have to start MAEing.........we're getting quite international.

'Course I had to go scooting off to see what was going on.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Kuya!

A visit was paid to the Nest as well! Sad, really.

Oh, and in case none of you has been there lately , the Undies are up to the usual: food, sex and virgins - in one sentence:H:H:H:H
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Nice one to you too. Dreamy.............short and sweet reply.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dream I got a PM telling me and must say she chose my best quotes! :H:H

That woman has harassed and hate mailed loads here....but it would appear I have cooked her noodle the most.

If it (she) weren't so sad it would be funny.

How totally inappropriate to post there, in the nest, of all places.

But ..........she crazy! :H:H

Comment

Was off reading .....re-programming my mind after that DVD :yuk: told me not to eat meat !!!
                          :waving: JC
                          JackieClaire;1621282 wrote: Yo there Kuya..........we'll have to start MAEing.........we're getting quite international.

'Course I had to go scooting off to see what was going on.Off I go too................................... errr where am I going ??
                          DreamThinkDo;1621283 wrote:
                          Hi Kuya!

A visit was paid to the Nest as well! Sad, really.

Oh, and in case none of you has been there lately , the Undies are up to the usual: food, sex and virgins - in one sentence
                          Ah the undies - love their cotton socks !!!:l

Hi KY !!! :wavin: :welcome: as usual !

Comment

Just take a gander through the Newbies nest.

What DVD are you watching now, Satz?

Oh Mr JC's gone to the orifice...........so I'll just give the settee a quick fabreze (it's got a bit doggy pong) and I'll leave the back door on the latch.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

gatecrashing this party if thats ok.

sunny and cold here but not for long apparently. should drag the dog out before it rains.

Comment

JackieClaire;1621290 wrote: Just take a gander through the Newbies nest.

What DVD are you watching now, Satz?

Oh Mr JC's gone to the orifice...........so I'll just give the settee a quick fabreze (it's got a bit doggy pong) and I'll leave the back door on the latch.
                                JC I watched a DVD documentary about not eating meat , dairy & eggs :egad:
                                Very convincing with lotsa data and research .... but against all I've been trying to do eating healthily:upset:.
                                Went back to my Paleo book - eat like our ancestors - makes more sense - so I'll stick to that
                                We'll be there late afternoon ok ?
                                I'll pick up Sweetie in the minibus & we'll head over on the ferry to get the rest :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X