Army thread Saturday 1 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:whee::whee: You found us Roxanne...........I've an excuse to stop and have a natter for a bit before tackling the kit hen cupboards............we've had a black treacle spillage............and it is all over the fecking place.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1621292 wrote: JC I watched a DVD documentary about not eating meat , dairy & eggs :egad:
      Very convincing with lotsa data and research .... but against all I've been trying to do eating healthily:upset:.
      Went back to my Paleo book - eat like our ancestors - makes more sense - so I'll stick to that
      We'll be there late afternoon ok ?
      I'll pick up Sweetie in the minibus & we'll head over on the ferry to get the rest :thumbs:
      So is Paleo basically meat and veg and fruit.............I don't have to get me spear and go hunting for mammoths or anything.............cos that'll suit the family JC down to the very ground.

Bring Roxanne with you.

We can admire my sparkly kit hen cupboards together.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

how do you lot navigate the board and not lose your posts?

Comment

sorry, posted before i was ready. thanks for the welcome JC!

Comment

roxane;1621298 wrote: how do you lot navigate the board and not lose your posts?
            Mostly good luck.

Never prescribed to a certain thread....just always know the Army will be here. It's a daily thread.

Seriously though when you log in tick the remember me box. Seems to help if you've got something long to write..........but it's not foolproof.

And if you want to know where you've been click on your own user name and you'll see .....find all posts by Roxanne.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thanks.
              i know that you cant find your own posts in the user cp. pretty pants really. can see why people dont particularly go all over the boards.
              but i tend to do that on other forums, mostly lurking. im an awful lurker. well, actually, im good at it.

Comment

roxane;1621300 wrote: sorry, posted before i was ready. thanks for the welcome JC!
                :welcome: Roxy
                You'll get used to posting & getting lost :H

Comment

JackieClaire;1621295 wrote: So is Paleo basically meat and veg and fruit.............I don't have to get me spear and go hunting for mammoths or anything.............cos that'll suit the family JC down to the very ground.

Bring Roxanne with you.

We can admire my sparkly kit hen cupboards together.
                  * yep -add nuts & seeds (yum) and you have it. Dairy & eggs allowed too.
                  * I'll bring my sunglasses to avoid blindness from said kit hen. :H

Comment

Gawd that was a job and a half and given my trembliness with step ladders it looks OK.

Just how a teeny bit of black treacle can make that much mess is beyond me............half a can of bathroom mousse and a fish slice to get the bugger off.

So I can have chocolate covered peanuts...........if I suck the chocolate off first.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

roxane;1621305 wrote: thanks.
                      i know that you cant find your own posts in the user cp. pretty pants really. can see why people dont particularly go all over the boards.
                      but i tend to do that on other forums, mostly lurking. im an awful lurker. well, actually, im good at it.
                      I could have won a gold medal for lurking when I first started. I just plonked my every so luvverly backside any where and everywhere when I first started posting.

It'll take time but at least the hours you spend trying to work it out are hours you won't be drinking.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1621319 wrote: So I can have chocolate covered peanuts...........if I suck the chocolate off first.
                        I think you'll have to get somebody to suck it off for you:new:
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621325 wrote: I think you'll have to get somebody to suck it off for you:new:
                          Oooh errrr missus.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yeah, JC, I know....

Had to get out of my jammies to go to the shops, guess will have to get into them again for the visit to JC Towers - can't wait - it's almost 2 here, better get the fire going and put the kettle on. Coffee, please.
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

JackieClaire;1621319 wrote: Gawd that was a job and a half and given my trembliness with step ladders it looks OK.

Just how a teeny bit of black treacle can make that much mess is beyond me............half a can of bathroom mousse and a fish slice to get the bugger off.

So I can have chocolate covered peanuts...........if I suck the chocolate off first.
                              Imagine what it's doing to your innards JC :H:H

Comment

It gave me a good durty :H................I am such a child.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X