Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 1 February

roxane;1621305 wrote: thanks.
    i know that you cant find your own posts in the user cp. pretty pants really. can see why people dont particularly go all over the boards.
    but i tend to do that on other forums, mostly lurking. im an awful lurker. well, actually, im good at it.
    Roxy-you need a home :l
    The Army barracks welcomes you.
    It is in your timezone - so that helps till you find your feet !
    You can stray away -but best to check in on one thread every day-so folks get to know you.

Comment

What do you use if for, anyway - the treacle? Sorry, I hate it when people ask a question they could just Google, but it's Saturday
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

satz123;1621332 wrote: Roxy-you need a home :l
        The Army barracks welcomes you.
        It is in your timezone - so that helps till you find your feet !
        You can stray away -but best to check in on one thread every day-so folks get to know you.
        Red carpet and all that type of welcome Rox :l - this is a wonderful thread with silly and wise people:H Sometimes the silly ones and the wise ones are one person.

Comment

roxane;1621297 wrote: my friend? no, i hate it, its no friend of mine.

a problem i have ava is that i cant keep tabs on my posts as i dont get notification. i have pmed the site with no reply so far. i sent it on tuesday i think.

i saw this as because you posted, it was in the new posts list.

i posted in another thread about 15 mins ago but i cant remember which one! :H
          Sorry Roxy -had to laugh at the dizziness of this :H:H
          Brought it over her to the Army Barracks to make you feel more at home !

Comment

i will be the voice of reason then dream. though my reason can be a bit weird.

satz i have now joined this thread, the loamers thread and mine. i tried newbies nest but its too fast to know what the heck is going on.

bathroom mousse and a kitchen slice made me lol.

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621336 wrote: Red carpet and all that type of welcome Rox :l - this is a wonderful thread with silly and wise people:H Sometimes the silly ones and the wise ones are one person.
              I have decided to be more child-like - (which comes naturally by the way....)
              We send our time trying to be grown -up but to me kids have more fun !

Exibit A : JC & the treacle :H

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621333 wrote: What do you use if for, anyway - the treacle? Sorry, I hate it when people ask a question they could just Google, but it's Saturday
                Black Treacle or Molasses .............I used to use it in Boston Beans and knew there was a tin in the back of the cupboard.............so last week the sausage casserole was lacking something so I chucked in a tablespoonful and a bit of BT, some chilli flakes and a tin of baked beans and voil?..............not bland any more.

Have been known to use it to glaze a ham.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1621337 wrote: Sorry Roxy -had to laugh at the dizziness of this :H:H
                  Brought it over her to the Army Barracks to make you feel more at home !
                  ive stopped dashing about the board now so dizziness should go soon, i hope!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621336 wrote: Red carpet and all that type of welcome Rox :l - this is a wonderful thread with silly and wise people:H Sometimes the silly ones and the wise ones are one person.
                    Guilty !!!! :H:H:H
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

BT?

Comment

roxane;1621338 wrote: i will be the voice of reason then dream. though my reason can be a bit weird.
                        :yay: we love a bit of WEIRD !!!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621344 wrote: BT?
                          Black Treacle.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Roxane, I often dip into the various sections (almost typed factions there) and threads - there's a lot to good solid support and advice between the chitchat. Best thing is, you can't break anything (unless you loose a post).

Comment

JackieClaire;1621346 wrote: Black Treacle.
                              Thank you, o font of wisdom and keeper of patience and serenity.

Wonder how Anon's day is going.

Comment

yes dream, ive done so much thread hopping i got lost and forgot what i read and where i read it.

well, ive been on here for hours and getting crossed eyes. dog is hinting he wants walk. he always wants walk. even after walk he wants walk.
                                shoulda got a lapdog.

see you later maybe.......

Comment

Working...
                                X