Army thread Saturday 1 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1621519 wrote: And I'd have smacked yous upside the head from here to there and then back again.
    :H:H Oh yeah, and there's always the threat of that! Don't fink ye be able to reach my head tho! Where'd I be without yer support?!:l Don't even wanna go there :no:

Comment

sweetpea29;1621513 wrote: Yeah, Keith is a bit of alright indeed! Seems like a dead-on guy too.

Here!! yer just the woman, what with yer connections n all!! Don't suppose ye got yer hands on any spare tickets for Garthie in Croker?!

As it turns out me bro that's getting married landed up from Dubbers- heading out for last night as a singleton with some pals up here. If I had of been drinking he would have landed to find me in a right mess- instead was able to drive him down town Happy out!
      Unfortunately haven't heard anything Sweetie - will keep ears & eyes open for ya !!
      Maybe they'll raffle some in work - I'll check - if I win you can have them :thumbs:

Isn't that the best feeling Sweetie - you'd drive them anywhere 'cos yo u feel so proud of yourself ??

Comment

JackieClaire;1621519 wrote: And I'd have smacked yous upside the head from here to there and then back again.
        :egad: Scary lady !!

Comment

mollyka;1621521 wrote: Evenin all! Just havin lunch - on the subject of grog - TWICE in last 24 hrs #1- jilly bf having guinness (hate guinness btw) was gonna taste go see if it tasted the same - like WTF??????? 2#-sherry trifle - about to accept despite hearing there was a whole bottle of sherry in same - WHAT THE HELL??????
          Hiya Molls Yeah, we hafta be on guard at all times.

satz123;1621523 wrote:
          Unfortunately haven't heard anything Sweetie - will keep ears & eyes open for ya !!
          Maybe they'll raffle some in work - I'll check - if I win you can have them :thumbs:

Isn't that the best feeling Sweetie - you'd drive them anywhere 'cos yo u feel so proud of yourself ??
          Ah thanks Satz- yer a star:l

Comment

sweetpea29;1621522 wrote: :H:H Oh yeah, and there's always the threat of that! Don't fink ye be able to reach my head tho! Where'd I be without yer support?!:l Don't even wanna go there :no:
            I've got very, very long arms.................

Yo there Molls.

Hate trifle .........so I'm saved the sherry ( loved sherry on it's own though)and honestly gave Guinness me best go back in the day.............nope.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tbh I'd eat trifle - maybe not if someone told me there was a full bottle of sherry in it. But yeah deffo would eat it.
              Guinness - :yuk:

Comment

I hope you realise you're all blooming heroins for giving it the swerve..............be proud of yourselves................I know I am.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

To be honest Jackser - it was never an option.
                  Let me think ..... why ? ...... emmmmm
                  Too much bother is what comes to mind ....
                  All the kerfuffle hiding it and the bottle and the face of yer man here ..... ah no was never going to happen
                  Prefer me chocolate a la the cavemen :H

Comment

mollyka;1621534 wrote: Hated sherry too - to relapse on either of those yucks wudda been just SHITE:H
                    Box of cupcakes with my name on it ................
                    Ah no! cupcakes! Yer welcome to them- Iz gonna try do better sweet wise- (says she who's got a choc melting middle pudding with her name on it!) After that and me stash is gorn it's gonna be dark choc only for this girlie

Slap me over t'head Jacks if ye catch me in the biccie-tin!

Comment

satz123;1621536 wrote: To be honest Jackser - it was never an option.
                      All the kerfuffle hiding it and the bottle and the face of yer man here ..... ah no was never going to happen
                      Just outa interest Satz- what was himself doing sweeping the road in the rain earlier?!

Comment

sweetpea29;1621538 wrote: Just outa interest Satz- what was himself doing sweeping the road in the rain earlier?!
                        Cos he fucking nuts :H
                        Was waiting for me - started to sweep leaves from the porch - then kept going :H

Comment

satz123;1621539 wrote: Cos he fucking nuts :H
                          Was waiting for me - started to sweep leaves from the porch - then kept going :H
                          :H Ah bless him!! Better watch tho or the county council will be employing him.

Here! Ye are doing great on the no sugar thing. Haven't heard a moan outa ye all week too! Are ye finding it ok?

Comment

satz123;1621536 wrote: To be honest Jackser - it was never an option.
                            You know, love, you are so right. Geez when I think of the weather conditions I used to 'walk' the dog to buy a bottle, the rigmarole and the trying to look sober..............I should have an Oscar and an award for surviving extreme weather conditions.

sweetpea29;1621537 wrote:

Slap me over t'head Jacks if ye catch me in the biccie-tin!
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1621541 wrote: :H Ah bless him!! Better watch tho or the county council will be employing him.

Here! Ye are doing great on the no sugar thing. Haven't heard a moan outa ye all week too! Are ye finding it ok?
                              I am Sweetie.
                              My invention after dinner is : berries, sprinkled with seeds and Strawberry whey powder and natural yogurt.
                              Yummy - maybe cheating a bit but feck it .
                              Had dried fruit today -which is a no ,no but it's the weekend !:new:
                              Also chewing sugar-free gum :egad:

Comment

satz123;1621546 wrote: I am Sweetie.
                                My invention after dinner is : berries, sprinkled with seeds and Strawberry whey powder and natural yogurt.
                                Yummy - maybe cheating a bit but feck it .
                                Had dried fruit today -which is a no ,no but it's the weekend !:new:
                                Also chewing sugar-free gum :egad:
                                Is sugar-free gum ok? How about artificial sweetener? And one more question- are ye allowed fat-free yoghurt?!

Comment

Working...
                                X