• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 2nd February

satz123;1621724 wrote: Mornin' Jackser :waving:
    Earworm - new tome too

What plans for today ?
    Have absolutely no plans.............just going to go with the flow.

Do you know it's something I've never really thought about ..........but going with the flow is just luvverly.............gawd back in the day it was all about being half dead, waiting for a 'decent' time t0 have the first drink, getting hammered. In fact Sunday just revolved around booze..........I couldn't plan anything let alone go with the flow.

Mr JC's going up to his Ma & Pa's. Pa took proper poorly yesterday morning..........fine by the evening so he needs checking in on. Then he'll get a bit cross because he hates fuss.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1621727 wrote: Have absolutely no plans.............just going to go with the flow.

Do you know it's something I've never really thought about ..........but going with the flow is just luvverly.
      ............gawd back in the day it was all about being half dead, waiting for a 'decent' time t0 have the first drink, getting hammered. In fact Sunday just revolved around booze..........I couldn't plan anything let alone go with the flow.

Mr JC's going up to his Ma & Pa's. Pa took proper poorly yesterday morning..........fine by the evening so he needs checking in on. Then he'll get a bit cross because he hates fuss.
      NOTHING like it JC :l
      People ask me about weekend plans - I say exactly what you said- see what unfolds :thumbs:
      Doesn't suit the Mr Satz side of the family - who ALWAYS have to be 'doing' :H

Poor Pa :l They hate fuss don't they. Then of course I'd be the same .
      What happened to him - what is he suffering from ?

Comment

His bladder. He's been having to use a catheter (or his stop-cock as we call it behind his back) for a month or so. It got blocked yesterday.

The only thing I plan theses days are meals. With Mr JC & the son and heir getting in at odd times it has to be something I can re-heat.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1621731 wrote: His bladder. He's been having to use a catheter (or his stop-cock as we call it behind his back) for a month or so. It got blocked yesterday.

The only thing I plan theses days are meals. With Mr JC & the son and heir getting in at odd times it has to be something I can re-heat.
          Oh FFS :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

What can I say..............I like things simple.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

For Sweetie when she gets out of the scratcher :
              A Paleo Diet Meal Plan With a Mouthwatering Sample Menu

And ye know -from what I've heard of Slimming World it is heading in the same direction ?

Comment

More or less.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ok I'm away .................
                  Walk in the park with sis (moanathon) , mother visiting (moanathon #2 ), bit of shopping ..... in that precise order.

Later gaters

Comment

Sounds errrrrrrrrr delightful.

I'm in the kit hen if you want me.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I was just in the kit hen..............aww hun, didn't realise it was tonight. Only seems like yesterday you went.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1621759 wrote: I know - and BIG change from the old days - lookin forward to seeing Joe and ill b back in May .........

Gonna b awful sad but......
                        Is Jilly coming over to you any time this year? I was just thinking although Jilly's a squillion miles away you prolly see more of her than I do the luvverly Jenz.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1621763 wrote: Well she's comin with bf for mega crimbo trip that's why I'm getting Joe over in May for all the birthdays - how's u? Sorry to hear himselfs da ain't well:l
                          Crikey if Chrimbo comes as quickly as last year............that'll be a week on Monday.

Ahh Molls, it's rather sad. His Ma & Pa are are old...........can't think of another way to put it. It's going to break Mr JC's heart when they go. I know I still miss my Pa like a mad woman (and believe it or not me Ma at times) but the massive grieving is over.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Rather you than me, Satz :l

JC, we were talking about parents growing older last night - we all know it has to happen, but really hope I can have mine for a lot more years.

Molly, it'll be so nice to have you back - you know, really back where you belong. Nice trips and a visit to look forward to for you. (What an awkward sentence - it'll have to do:H)

Do you think Anon has found a place for her laptop yet?
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1621766 wrote: It is sad when a parent gets old and regardless of age always a shock when they die - still miss mum on almost a daily basis - jilly still at the stage where her eyes fill up when she thinks we're getting old - FFS still in my 50's!!!!
                              Joe cried bitterly when his mum died - she was seriously a weapon to him!!
                              That reminds me when I wanted us to emigrate to Canada..............Mr JC didn't want to leave his aged parents............his dad would be 59 and his Ma 62ish.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello again there Dreamy, I suppose it's the circle of life..............am I drifting into the Lion King there.

You should defo have taken Toosday off...........1) I'm off and can glue yer ear to the phone all morning and errrrrrrr 2) I'm off and can glue my ear to the phone.

Mind you there is jet-lag to contend with........I get fecking jet lagged just coming back from Spain and that's only 2 hours.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X