• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 2nd February

Hello all, on phone , my fingers need to loose weight
    Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Hey again folksies :wavin:

Well!!! Mammy Satz was right- the bro was on somebody's sofa- landed home just after 7, so I slept then like a baby til 12 :egad: I foresee difficulties ahead for tonight's sleep. Just happy he was ok and not tied to some lamppost in a dodgy part of town! He's away off to Dubbers again now- and didn't even look a bacon sarnie!

Ah Molls:l sure ye will be sad leaving Jilly- but we will be glad to have ye home xx

Thanks for links Satz- might stick to SW for now, as have lost weight and generally eating much healthier- just they seem to push low-fat versions of things like butter, yoghurt etc.. Have to say I still use real butter.

Breakfast time now- what to have?

Comment

Yep it's not to bad, no complaints it's not raining you be grand by March x
        Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Yo there Marioooooooooooo

My summer hollingdays a weekend at Molly mansions in April

You're in luck then Sweety. I've just made a SW spag bog and SW veg soup.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

just read a post on fb about a friends bf boasting that he pissed on the sofa and her and laughing about it. all the answers were positive. he was given all clear from cancer last week and hasnt been sober since.

Comment

JackieClaire;1621799 wrote: Yo there Marioooooooooooo

My summer hollingdays a weekend at Molly mansions in April

You're in luck then Sweety. I've just made a SW spag bog and SW veg soup.
              Yo Jacks

Need a brekkie first before trying the spag bol or soup- they'll be great for later tho xx Still can't decide what to have but an omelette is in the running, just need to get off me arse and make it

Are ye really coming over for a whole week? :yay:

Comment

Hi Roxy :hiya: How're ye doing today?

Would kill anyone what pisses on my sofa- just saying!!

Comment

sorry, post was rather off your topic. i had just read it and couldnt believe what i was reading. had to get it out, so to speak.

as you were.

Comment

roxane;1621807 wrote: sorry, post was rather off your topic. i had just read it and couldnt believe what i was reading. had to get it out, so to speak.

as you were.
                    Don't be sorry girl xx Think at start or even now we are hyper aware of others' and their drinking escapades.

Comment

Off topic altogether! Iz gonna kill my neighbour if he don't stop banging outside!!!

It's Sunday FFS! day of rest and all that...:gramps:

Comment

he really should keep it in the bedroom...

i'll get my coat........

Comment

roxane;1621807 wrote: sorry, post was rather off your topic. i had just read it and couldnt believe what i was reading. had to get it out, so to speak.

as you were.
                          No need to apologise, hun. Better out than in.

sweetpea29;1621804 wrote:
                          Yo Jacks

Need a brekkie first before trying the spag bol or soup- they'll be great for later tho xx Still can't decide what to have but an omelette is in the running, just need to get off me arse and make it

Are ye really coming over for a whole week? :yay:
                          Nope just a long weekend. :upset:

I've also got a sausage casserole............I could pick a few sausages out and make you a sandwich.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

roxane;1621813 wrote: he really should keep it in the bedroom...

i'll get my coat........
                            :H:H:H

You are going to fit in here very nicely.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

im reading 'you know youre an alcoholic when' thread and i have to say i have no horror stories apart from when i was a teenager and a messed up one at that.

i was thinking the shame i have is just as great even without any.

i dont think you need any really, to know you have a problem.

what has happened though is that it has become just me, the dog and the bottle(s).

on a lighter note...... a horse walks into a bar.......

you know the rest.

Comment

roxane;1621813 wrote: he really should keep it in the bedroom...

i'll get my coat........
                                :H:H Good one Roxy!

JackieClaire;1621814 wrote: No need to apologise, hun. Better out than in.

Nope just a long weekend. :upset:

I've also got a sausage casserole............I could pick a few sausages out and make you a sandwich.
                                Could ye tell me recipe for yer casserole pwease?! Got some in da fridge need a cooking today.

roxane;1621819 wrote:
                                im reading 'you know youre an alcoholic when' thread and i have to say i have no horror stories apart from when i was a teenager and a messed up one at that.

i was thinking the shame i have is just as great even without any.

i dont think you need any really, to know you have a problem.

what has happened though is that it has become just me, the dog and the bottle(s).

on a lighter note...... a horse walks into a bar.......

you know the rest.
                                Ah the shame is the worst thing Roxy. Don't know of any other addiction/disease that carries more shame with it. For me, that shame is slowly being turned around to pride- pride for facing-up to the problem and not hiding anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X