X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 2nd February

..............why the long face.

Ahh bless you Roxx, :l

Now I must actually go and finish off in the kit hen.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1621824 wrote: Dont have too many of the 'not yets' either roxy tbh - messed my head tho and my life became as u describe without the dog :-(((((
      Must away - she wot must be obeyed is stirrin!! Laters x
      Have a great day Molls xx See ye later :hallo:

Comment

x-post Sweety..

Sausage casserole - Recipes - Slimming World

except I've only used one tin of toms and used a tin of baked beans and no sweetener..........just a a big squeeze of tomato puree.

Oh and beef stock instead of veg stock.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1621834 wrote: x-post Sweety..

Sausage casserole - Recipes - Slimming World

except I've only used one tin of toms and used a tin of baked beans and no sweetener..........just a a big squeeze of tomato puree.

Oh and beef stock instead of veg stock.
          Perfick!- thanks Jacks:l

Now must away and shower- coated me hair with coconut oil last night- smells devine but it's stuck to me noggin now! Can't go out and kill Mr DIY Bollix with hair lookin like this!

Comment

Mario hallooooos all the way to Portugal

Glad you found us again Roxy!

Sweets, once used olive oil on my hair - had to use dishwashing soap to get rid of the gunk, so hair in worse state than before Maybe approach Mr DIY with your Medusa hair - scare the you know what out of him!

Could I have some of that casserole, please JC? Finished all my doggie bag food. Kit hen nice and clean and tidy and don't want to mess it up by cooking.

Off to visit a friend - later!
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Hello!! :hallo: Anybody home?

Where'd yis all go?

Dreamy- are ye still out with yer friend?

Got the coconut oil outa the hair after 2 washes- nice n shiny now Didn't hafta go out to DIY bollix after all- thank feck!

Sausage casserole cookin away on the stove, smells nice anyways, just waiting on the spuds to boil and it's dinner time!

Comment

roxane;1621813 wrote: he really should keep it in the bedroom...

i'll get my coat........:H:H
                sweetpea29;1621956 wrote:
                Hello!! :hallo: Anybody home?

Where'd yis all go?

Dreamy- are ye still out with yer friend?

Got the coconut oil outa the hair after 2 washes- nice n shiny now Didn't hafta go out to DIY bollix after all- thank feck!
                Is that just normal coconut oil Sweetie - like the white stuff that goes hard ? How'd ye get it into your hair ?

Comment

satz123;1621963 wrote: :H:H

Is that just normal coconut oil Sweetie - like the white stuff that goes hard ? How'd ye get it into your hair ?
                  Well hello there- thought was all on me lonesome there:upset:

Yeah the hard white stuff, just put a little in a bowl, stick in micro for few seconds to soften and pronto goes onto hair easy as Put a towel over yer pillow if yer gonna sleep in it tho!

Comment

Hi Sweetie and Satz

Been back for a while - lovely chatty visit, can hear my bed calling me.

I had a look at the recipe Sweet - must try.

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621967 wrote: Hi Sweetie and Satz

Been back for a while - lovely chatty visit, can hear my bed calling me.

I had a look at the recipe Sweet - must try.
                      Hi Dreamywan :hallo: Just sitting down to it now. Didn't have all the ingredients in that recipe so just threw in whatever veg left (peppers, carrots, onions) loadsa spices and tomatoes and beans. Wait now.... first taste........yep...:thumbs:

Glad ye had a lovely time with yer friend Sleep well and sweet dreams xx

Comment

Sweet, I see recipes as guidelines, not laws - I'm always adding or leaving out, more of this and less of that. Makes for adventurous times in the kit hen:H:H:H

Are you feeling lonely tonight, or just chatty? I can ignore the bed - not all that tired, more habit and a bit of boredom than anything else.

You have a few more days off before it's back to work, not so?

Comment

:hallo:

How can you ignore a nice comfy bed, Dreamy?
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1621974 wrote: Sweet, I see recipes as guidelines, not laws - I'm always adding or leaving out, more of this and less of that. Makes for adventurous times in the kit hen:H:H:H

Are you feeling lonely tonight, or just chatty? I can ignore the bed - not all that tired, more habit and a bit of boredom than anything else.

You have a few more days off before it's back to work, not so?
                            Ah! How thoughtful are you, Dreamy?! Thankyou so much for offering to stay up to keep me company:l Not lonely no and am I more chatty?! Maybe cos Iz off and have time to sit and read around etc.. feel like have more time for posting, oftentimes it's just a quick squizz and post for me- tis nice to have some time.

Don't be staying away from yer leaba tho, really, there's no need, but I appreciate that you would do that xx Got to call baby bro in London and hear how over-worked and stressed out he is. Had a missed call from him whilst eating me dins so really should call him back soon.
                            I'm off work for the whole of next week :yay: tis the anniversary of losing my Mum (10yrs! can't believe that) and I always take that week off work just to have some me time.

Agree wholeheartedly with ye on recipes- I always seem to add more of things tho!!

Now, get ye off to the leaba and have some sweet dreamywan sleep and thanks again for being so thoughtful xxx

Comment

JackieClaire;1621979 wrote: :hallo:

How can you ignore a nice comfy bed, Dreamy?
                              What ye saying, eh?! No competition between a noice comfy bed and me, huh?!!:H

Comment

Best thing I've seen for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HB-DKO1Xmk[/video]]Best Dog Ever. Dog Guards Owner's Bike! Amazing Dog *ORIGINAL* - YouTube
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X