• Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD THURSDAY 6TH FEBRUARY

:hallo:and :yay: luvverly to see you our Whizzy.:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lovely little house. Overlooking a little meadow very quiet. Needs a new kit hen and new bathroom but not urgent.
      Mr A's wine cabinet is home to 750 bottles of red wine. Got no power over me:H
      I love it here but feeling very tired after all the upheaval, however could never have done it when drinking.

Got here by the skin of my teeth as all my overseas families arrived yesterday and are staying with my other daughter in the auld house:H

Comment

inchy lost password, so i got a new name, hi all

Comment

Just nipping off for a while but had to give a big :waving: to Inchy.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

SiC is 'In Chains' and my first initial put together, its also the title of a slipknot song so double reference haha

I'm really good, living with the wife still, will be 6 years since we got together next month which is awesome. Don't see my brother any more, occasionally see my sister and see my mum about once a week, its pretty awesome. A lot less stress.

College is good, I'm passing my courses, got a 2:1 on my first semester which I'm happy about, selling work still, over 600 likes on facebook. In a band now, we'll be playing out first shows really soon. Having a few disputes with a lecturer, which is ongoing, over them showing material in class that was really upsetting, that's about the only negative. Otherwise very very happy - got a bunch of gigs lined up for the summer too

hows things with the army? haven't been around in a long time

Comment

any news of EW? whos departed? haha, I worry about ya'll when i'm not around

Comment

I will probably have headed off when you're back, but will try and check back in more often, good luck with the conversation

Comment

Working...
                X