im young at heart?
    i come across as immature?
    im an idiot?

Comment

Army thread Tuesday 11 February

size 10? your husbands shoe size?

Comment

I thought she wanted one on Thursday - Day 8?

Oh, and I have a couple of these left over from the SWC. Will bring, plus with balloons

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

roxane;1625519 wrote: yes, day 6 today.
          yesterday was quite hard, had to keep talking to myself to talk over the whining sneaky al voice. it wasnt persuading me but it was soooo annoying. day before was relatively easy so its all ok.

fiftyone this year. old enough to know better. but we all know wisdom doesnt neccessarily come with age, but experience. sometimes.
          Ah sure Roxy some of remain child like & never know or want to know better
          This is ok in most things - but with the drinking we need to make an exception - & learn from our mistakes BIGTIME.

You will soon see how great it is to wake with a clear head each day and remember everything - and wonder why you would ever do that to yourself intentionally .

Comment

vuvuzelas?
            look nice, sound awful!

i suggested thurs am to make sure i had definitely done 7 days, iyswim

Comment

roxane;1625527 wrote: vuvuzelas?
              look nice, sound awful!

i suggested thurs am to make sure i had definitely done 7 days, iyswim
              FFS -sooooooooo demanding !

Comment

send the shoes back & get the size 10 model in a 6.5 ??
                Have you time ?

Comment

last week, i posted on roll call that i was on day 5.*
                  then drank on that day.
                  i had jumped ahead of myself. as you all know, this stage is very very early on the road.

*im getting my weeks mixed up, i think it was the week before

Comment

What I thought, Roxy, haven't lost the plot completely, then. Agree on the vuvuzelas.

I've stopped beating myself with a dead fish over why I hadn't stopped earlier. Important thing is, I've done so, proud I did so, and that's that. No regrets.

Have to go - meeting. Later!
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

me too
                      bye

Comment

roxane;1625524 wrote: size 10? your husbands shoe size?
                        :H No husband here Roxy- that I know of!!

DreamThinkDo;1625525 wrote: I thought she wanted one on Thursday - Day 8?

Oh, and I have a couple of these left over from the SWC. Will bring, plus with balloons

Ye can leave them things at home Dreamster if ye know what's good for ya!

satz123;1625530 wrote:
                        send the shoes back & get the size 10 model in a 6.5 ??
                        Have you time ?
                        Just checked online- they've no sizes of that style left at all. Tis a discount store, end of range Kurt Keiger- ah well, back to drawing board for mise.

roxane;1625532 wrote:
                        last week, i posted on roll call that i was on day 5.*
                        then drank on that day.
                        i had jumped ahead of myself. as you all know, this stage is very very early on the road.

*im getting my weeks mixed up, i think it was the week before
                        Know what ye mean Rox- but stick close here and plan yer days between now and Thursday- make no room in them for drinking or going near the bottle shop.

Comment

Suppose I may off myself here. Grocery shop looming and visit to post office to return these feckin shoes. Back to work tomorrow

See yis later xx

Comment

hiya Roxane.Bly te kenne. ..where abouts in England are you ...take it you aint underwater yet?dont let them kid you about nicking the food ..theres never sod all there!!By the way have I told you Im orf on me jollies soon? no ? you must be the only person in the wureld that I havent told!!
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon army just stopped raining here but no snow yet in this part of Dublin but supposed to be on the way in the next few days. Cold enough for it. Sweetie I love the hairstyle you are going to try for the wedding looks tricky but with practice and patience you should get it right but if you had help to do the back would be easier. I have been to Newcastle and Kilkeel for a day trip a few years back and it beautiful along there for walks and drives. Causeway coast along north Antrim is beautiful too. Been to Giant's causeaway on a differnat trip and also went across the Ballintoy bridge I think its Called? Its only up for a few months every year and they take it down. Ohh need to plan a few walking trips may be when the weather gets a bit better may do a day trip some where scenic. Molly so sad to hear about that lady and so young still to be thinking life is over. Jeepers you are never to old to try new things or improve your life once the grieving is over but may be she still cannot come to terms with her widowed state. Have to head out for a while be back later. Oh I had a touch of the old anxiety meself past few days I think i'm stressin over biolls money and house repairs I can't afford but the serenity prayers comes to mind all I can do is the best I can for now. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Comment

Oh just heard Shirley Temple died at her home in California at aged 86. who remembers the little curly top dancing and singing in her films? Loved watching her as a child.

Comment

Working...
                                X