Snow fall the last couple days in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got 12 inches here in Baltimore......more that 4 foot drifts....Westminster, Md got 18 inches ! Where the hell is that damn ground hog ! ha! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

IAD;1626909 wrote: Where the hell is that damn ground hog !
    Well, unfortunately, he saw his shadow...
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

That's a great photo! Thanks for the entertainment as I sit in sunny Florida. It was in the 50s this morning and I almost grumbled when I had to put socks, shoes and a sweater on. No, seriously, I hope you get a break soon.

Comment

Well Kronkcarr......I have a daughter going to Veterinary Medicine college in Grenada, West Indies. She keeps reminding me how warm it is their. Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD - I am in Philly and feel like I have been in Snow Prison. Ice, snow, rain, more ice and more snow. I am ready to hunt that freakin groundhog down and TAKE HIM OUT....lol

I keep visualizing Spring (as I scrape the ice off my car for the 6th time.....lol)
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I'm here in Wisconsin...seems like winter hit us like a 2X4 right after Thanksgiving! We haven't had a break.

Great pic, Tony.

Comment

Ohio is a mess too...4 more inches tonight on top of the ice and snow that we couldn't move with the snow blower.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I'd prefer to by in Grenada. Stay warm all of you up north.

Comment

Working...
                X