Where do you hide it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you hide it?

Hard to hide a handle but my real problem was getting rid of the empties since you don't have to hide what you drink. My favorite since we have many cats was shoving the empties in with the used cat litter. Nobody was checking that bag.
    Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.

William Butler Yeats

Comment

Where do you hide it?

Where ever I contemplated she wouldn't find it.......sad. You know she always seem to find it anyway. My wife was a smart cookie.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Where do you hide it?

jane27;1639121 wrote: Great point Red. I also cared what the liquor store people thought. I guess that's how small my world had gotten.
        I am/was like this too. I would go to 5 different places so it wouldn't look so frequent but kind of obvious when you go there at 7:30 AM looking all dis-shuffled. I would go to the bigger places with less frequent of the same cashier like grocery stores.

Comment

Where do you hide it?

IAD;1645909 wrote: Where ever I contemplated she wouldn't find it.......sad. You know she always seem to find it anyway. My wife was a smart cookie.
          Same here
          In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Thanks to NoSugar for reposting this thread link...too many familiar stories here. I had the same technique as Brian with multiple different liquor stores..and sadly they still all knew me by my first name (I kinda felt like Norm from Cheers, but that’s not a good thing). Not hiding anymore, but I had some kick-ass spots in my days. My favorite might be that in the winter time I would "chill" my bourbon by keeping bottles of it in tree branch in the far back part of my yard...what I sad sight I must have been when I was wandering back there in the freezing cold to grab a bottle to pound...thankfully my neighbors never saw me…. Or at least they never said anything to me. It's crazy what AL can make us do.
            “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

When I was drinking I hide from my tumbler, soda bottle, water bottle

Comment

Working...
              X