• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 16 February

Two words - WORK TOMORROW :yuk:

Comment

Evening all :hallo:

MrsA- sorry ye have been poorly:l- hope yer taking it easy and feeling better soon. Wonder is the whole stress n what not of the move catching up on you?

Satz- like sound of yer course, where is it if ye don't mind me askin?

Ah Molls- the poor babes and Si:l Hope ye had a nice relaxin day nonetheless xx

Jacks- hope yer visitors are the kind ye like to see coming- if not hope they don't outstay their welcome!

Guessing the Saffas are in the leabas- hope sleep fairy pays a visit to poor Dreamy tonight xx

Shite day in work was had but nobody died so suppose that's a plus! Do need to get outa that place tho- it's bringing me down. On a waiting list for another job since those interviews last year but still haven't heard a peep- so a call to HR is on the to-do list for this week....other than that... one word.....bollixed

Comment

mollyka;1627802 wrote: Thanks Dreamy and Tipps --- phew!!! Just spoke to him and apparently they were only short of calling an exorcist down to him (the babbie!) he's been screaming since last night with back teeth --- so even tho Si is sad that he's sore --- he's just so relieved --- as am I!!! What a horrible thing for him -- he just seemed so vulnerable for a big strong gruff lad --- anyway -- all is good and I'm gonna have my dindin's now in peace!! Back laters xThat's so sweet Molls - can almost feel you breathing a sigh of relief for YOUR babbie :l
        anon;1627804 wrote:
        Afternoon/Evening Army.

On the couch under a duvet, still feeling fluey but also grateful that I am in my new smaller house with no visitors
        :waving: Ms A - sorry in my zen-like state forgot to greet you !
        BET you are indeed happy to nurse yourself back to health in peace :l

Comment

sweetpea29;1627858 wrote: Evening all :hallo:

MrsA- sorry ye have been poorly:l- hope yer taking it easy and feeling better soon. Wonder is the whole stress n what not of the move catching up on you?

Satz- like sound of yer course, where is it if ye don't mind me askin?

Shite day in work was had but nobody died so suppose that's a plus! Do need to get outa that place tho- it's bringing me down. On a waiting list for another job since those interviews last year but still haven't heard a peep- so a call to HR is on the to-do list for this week....other than that... one word.....bollixed
          Ah poor Sweetie :l:l
          This is done from her house Sweetie-she used to work in my place - was like you & me pissed off and decided to get out of the rat race.
          It's called Mind Calm - and there are coaches dotted around the country.
          Want me to ask if there is one up your way ?

Now that I have you Sweetie -we got a voucher for a hotel stay from DD for Christmas - ye pick from a booklet of country style hotels..
          In the booklet I went looking for a place up your way after your description of the beach & the seals
          In it is Bushmills Hotel - is that nice ?

Comment

satz123;1627862 wrote: Ah poor Sweetie :l:l
            This is done from her house Sweetie-she used to work in my place - was like you & me pissed off and decided to get out of the rat race.
            It's called Mind Calm - and there are coaches dotted around the country.
            Want me to ask if there is one up your way ?

Now that I have you Sweetie -we got a voucher for a hotel stay from DD for Christmas - ye pick from a booklet of country style hotels..
            In the booklet I went looking for a place up your way after your description of the beach & the seals
            In it is Bushmills Hotel - is that nice ?
            Aye Satz- if ye don't mind askin that'd be great- thanks xx Sounds like something I'd defo be interested in- even though have some books on it think an actual real-life course would help. Will maybe google it anyhows and see if anything like it here

Bushmills is on up on the north coast- I'm on the east- lookin out over Irish sea at Isle of Mann. North coast is beautiful too though- think that's where a lot of the tourists head- Giant's causeway and all that (???? not sure what else!!) up there. Of course do ye know what Bushmills is famous for?!!

Comment

Oh yeah meant to say big well done to ye Satz on nearly 8 months :yay: Ye kept that quiet! And see our Dreamy has 4 months :goodjob:

Gonna head on up to leaba, nighters all xx

Comment

Working...
              X