Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 18/02/2014

20 hours and counting....
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

ungodly hour indeed, don't think i've seen a clock before 8am since I started uni mind, all change when I start commuting next year :'( Hope you managed to grab the sleep fairy anyway Mario

Hope the training goes well Anon, and sending positive vibes your way for whatever's troubling you

Foxy - sorry - it was me who took the sleep fairy! didn't get up til 11 xD

Dreamy - congrats on 4 months, that's awesome! and 20 hours is pretty damn good n all, doing well

JC: Happy Birthday to your granny, 100 years old is amazingly cool, and slightly scary xD

and good morning (just turned noon, but I started this in the morning) to everybody else, wishing ya'll a good tuesday. Got myself a day off today, which'll be filled with work but at least I can do it from home with the wife to bring me tea xD

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

:waving: Inchy :waving:

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

Good evening, Army

:goodjob: Dreamy on both counts.

Nice to see you Incheroo.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

Afternoon army. Lovely day here with sunny spells if still a bit chilly. Went to the 1pm ladies AA meeting today and after got to the credit union and post office. Had a nice cappuchino in the local caf? and now home chilling and watching tv tho my bedroom needs cleaning but I might do it later or there is always tomorrow:H. Inchy good to see you with a new sign in name. How are you doing? Been so long since I saw you welcome back. I'm ok just the usual ups and downs but the last few days have been good. Well done on four months of the grog dreamy and good for you for giving up the fags.

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

Incherooooooooooooo, :wavin:
              And yo there Tips and Dreamy and Foxy
              Just having a wee lurk.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

I'm a stressy Betty today, letter sent and letter received 12.33pm.

Given her 7 days to pay me. Not holding my breath as she ignored the letter before action last time. She only responded when I sent her an email with an appeasing attitude. That was when she said she was expecting a payout in jan. and then doesn't pay me.

Really had to make sure I wasn't aggressive in the letter, I wanted to call her all kinds of names.

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

:waving:

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

Tiredness + plus aches last night had me down.
                    I switched off the lappy and went to sleep for 8 solid hours
                    Woke this morning but not much better and mild depression was how I'd describe it - born out of boredom with my life if I'm honest.

I went to a training class and mixed & talked & learned with new folks and feel now 100% better - it's the social aspect of thing I think I'm missing.
                    I am going back to the gym and that will perk me up once I get used to it and will have interaction there.
                    I just feel a void sometimes - that I need to fill with something - besides shopping etc ? Does that make sense ?

Maybe some charity work outside here or just a KICK IN THE ARSE !!!!:H

Off home now -
                    Talk laters when I hit the ranch

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

roxane;1628414 wrote: I'm a stressy Betty today, letter sent and letter received 12.33pm.

Given her 7 days to pay me. Not holding my breath as she ignored the letter before action last time. She only responded when I sent her an email with an appeasing attitude. That was when she said she was expecting a payout in jan. and then doesn't pay me.

Really had to make sure I wasn't aggressive in the letter, I wanted to call her all kinds of names.
                      :l:l:l Roxy
                      Solicitor's letter next ?

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

:waving: Army :waving:

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

Hiya Dreamy n Molls and anybody else about :wavin:

Goodjob on the 4 months and giving up the smokes Dreamy :wow: Quitting smokes is next on my agenda- even got one of those e-cig thingies to start and try cut down- haven't used it yet tho!!

Sorry work has left ye feeling off form Molls:l Can fully empathise with ya on that one xx

Poor wee Satzy too:l:l dunno what to advise as ye seem to be quite pro-active with alternative things anyhow, like exercise, diet, meditation....things will come good again for ya xx We could always use an extra pair of hands on the ward if ye fancy a bit of volunteering?!

Rox- hope you get back what is yours and can then close the door to that crap. I know if it were me I'd let it eat me up yet be afraid to tackle it. Some people are right feckers.

Hiya Jacks, Inchy, MrT, Foxy and all :hiya:

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

mollyka;1628442 wrote: Evening all!! Howdy Inchy -- and good on you Roxy --- really hope you get some satisfaction out of her!

Well Benjy --- I've just spent 4 hours (afternoon only) in the branch out the bog that I feckin HATE -- with a vengeance --- and I wasn't with the person that I like the least --- the man I was working with today I actually like --- but my head is MELTED --- I feel like I've done a rotten days work --- I was cranky (in my head anyway --- don't THINK it was obvious) I feel edgy and anxious since I came home (early -- cos I couldn't stand it any longer) -- and I know I've to go there on Thurs.....
                            Now I'm not saying you hate your job as such --- but you've said yourself it's not 'doing it' for you --- I can only really guess that that's at the core of any feelings of 'down-ness' or 'emptiness' ---- this feeling I have this evening would be very bad for me on a permanent basis --- I really know that..... so I'm guessing mebbe it REALLY is time for you to move on.... am I right? Look how you enjoyed the training class --- it IS social interaction -- and for me that's essential ---- just hit a chord (your post) when I came in........
                            :waving: Molls & Dreamy & JC ( if yer still lurking )
                            Yes Molls that is a lot to do with it. The job has to change...
                            All of a sudden this eve I feel ..... errrr happy ?
                            As well as the interaction today - (Charity team meeting in the afternoon)
                            I had an email exchange with young Satz in Oz who sounds happy and is not living under a bridge in a cardboard box :egad:
                            I think maybe there was latent worry about him in the mix too-can that happen ?
                            I'm just a mad 'ol cow tbh :H

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

Hallo Molly - trying to think what to have for supper - too late to cook anything, so probably something on toast. Came close to bumming a ciggie off a friend, but that particular brand is so awful that I decided against it. What is happening in my life? Disregarding cravings left, right and centre? :H:H:H

Ok, off to fridge and toaster!

me me me again - sorry Army!

Comment

Army thread 18/02/2014

DreamThinkDo;1628471 wrote: Hallo Molly - trying to think what to have for supper - too late to cook anything, so probably something on toast. Came close to bumming a ciggie off a friend, but that particular brand is so awful that I decided against it. What is happening in my life? Disregarding cravings left, right and centre? :H:H:H

Ok, off to fridge and toaster!

me me me again - sorry Army!
                                :yay: on dodging the cravings Dreamy!

Ya can't beat a cheese toastie btw! Oh how I miss them since starting sw:upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X